xxv

| WORD COUNT: 1K

You felt someone grab you by the arm as they forced you up and began to drag you. You turned around to see who the guy was, and to your horror it was the lieutenant. You gasped before trying to kick him off of you but he held on strongly.

"Let go of me!" You screamed as you continued to struggle to loosen his grip off of you. "If ever, I'm getting this damn bounty!" He yelled as he continued to drag you towards the gangplank.

As you began to think it was over for you and you were about to actually get taken, in a sudden you heard him scream in agony as he groaned. His grip loosened on you as you heard a thud behind you. You swiftly turned around as you saw his corpse lying there as your sword was waiting in front of you.

"Come on Master!" He yelled over the commotion that began as yells of both sides filled your ears. You nodded your head before grabbing it and running into action.

You slashed and stabbed anyone that dared to come in your way. You weren't having it anymore. The anger and adrenaline kicked in more as you used it to motivate you to kill them all.

"Weigh anchor! Raise the sails!" You heard someone yell. You watched as some of the crew mates quickly climbed up the rat lines, making their ways to the sails as others ran to lift the anchor as others defended them.

You didn't know where to go, they all didn't like you at the moment, so you didn't want to waste your time. As you continued to observe your surroundings, you saw Yeosang struggling to get from under one of the guards' grip.

You dashed across the deck to him as you quickly pushed the guy off of him and stabbed him with your sword. You looked back at Yeosang who continued to lay there. "Yeosang, get up." You said a bit uncomfortably as you didn't like how he continued to just stare at you.

You held your hand out for him to take, and to your surprise, he did. "Thanks," He said as he had hope shoot through his eyes. You smiled at him before you looked behind him with wide eyes. You quickly took out your musket and shot the guard that was about to shoot at you both.

"You need to hide Yeosang, quickly!" You said as you pushed him to the captain cabin. "Can't have you getting injured," He stopped in his tracks making you run into his back before he spoke. "What about you?" You sighed. "I'll be here in a few, just..." You paused before taking a deep breath. "Just be safe, hide in my cabin and barricade the door." You finished.

He nodded his head before he rushed inside, closing the door. You turned back around and looked around to see who else needed help.

You suddenly felt the ship heave to the side as you lost balance. You looked across the deck to the other side of the deck, just around the commotion of the battle onboard. You saw Hongjoong standing at the hem as he managed to sail away from the docks.

You quietly thanked him. "Ji Ah? We need to keep moving," You heard your companion sword say. You nodded your head as you went back to fighting the opponents as Hongjoong tried his best to steer out from the village.

"They're starting to set sail for us!" You heard Wooyoung yell from up top from the lookout. Your eyes widened from the horror.

You looked upon the large ship. The Carrack. It was written on the side of the water vessel as the 7 sails blew from the wind as the ship began to tail the Treasure.

You snapped out of your thoughts. Focus Ji Ah! You mentally yelled at yourself as you ran back into battle, attacking and killing the foes.

They were the first to shoot their cannons as it hit the rudder of the ship. It launched everyone forward as it threw everyone off guard as you stumbled over your legs to get back up.

"Starboard! Get ready to fire!" You heard Mingi yell over the yelling and clash of sword being hit together in close combat as yelling and wails of pain with the smells of gunpowder from muskets filled the air and clouded your thoughts.

You felt someone grab you by your wrist as they pulled you towards them. You gasped as you dropped your sword as they reached and grabbed your other hand tightly. "You're coming with us, one way or another missy," He said with a chilling tone.

You struggled to free yourself from his grip. Your sword quickly flew up and stabbed the man in his back, making him let go of you as he fell as you stumbled over too on the ground. You groaned as you tried to get your bearings back as you reached out for your sword to come back. "Ji Ah. Look out!" You heard someone yell.

You questionably looked around as you saw a guard in front of you holding his musket directly at you, getting ready to shoot. You struggled to get your own out of the holster until you felt someone grab you and shield you underneath them.

*BANG BANG*

Was all you heard in your ears as you heard your saviour grunt in pain. You finally pulled out your musket as you pointed it at the man who shot at you both, pulling the trigger, you shot him in the centre of his chest.

You felt the male on top of you stumble as he began to crumble to his knees as he fell weak. You quickly sat down as you laid him against your lap, finally seeing who it was.

A gasp forcefully escaped your lips as you covered your mouth as your vision began to get blurry with tears. "N-No...please," You whimpered. His hand reached your hand as he held it tightly with the remaining strength he had left. "I-I'm sorry," He whispered.

You shook your head as you begged for him to stay awake as you placed your hands over his two gunshot wounds. "No, you gotta stay up! Please....Changbin!"