xxix

| WORD COUNT: 1.7K

The spring breeze made the beautiful green leaves rustle together as birds were heard chirping in harmony. Some singing, others talking.

Your hair flew along with it as you closed your eyes and enjoyed the feeling. The water below crashed against rocks that were sticking out of the sea as it made beautiful noises.

The smell of flowers and salt water filled your nose as you slowly breathed out calmly. You fluttered your eyes open just in time to see a beautiful blue and black butterfly flutter by. A smile grew on your face before you sat down, your legs dangling over the cliff.

"Hœn**, it's time to go." You heard someone say. You turned around and saw a beautiful ethereal woman walk towards you. Her hair a lovely raven colour as her wavy locks fell perfectly over her shoulders. The white gown she wore was accompanied with a navy blue cape with a gold colour running around the hem of it that was over her shoulder with the hood down.

"Your mum is here to pick you up." She said as she held out her hand. You smiled as you took her hand and stood up. She enclosed her hand over your little ones as she looked down at you with a smile. "Ready?" She questioned.

You nod your head before you both walk through the woods to the cottage you've been staying at.

"Do you think I'll be able to do it?" You asked the lady. You heard her chuckled. "Of course you can, we all know your true potential. You'll be able to." She looked down at you before stopping and kneeling down to be eye level with you.

"We all believe in you." She said before placing a light kiss on your forehead. "Now, should we get going before they get worried and send a rescue for us," She chuckled before you joined her as you nodded your head and continued onwards.

You two both song melodies as you skipped along her side. The sound of birds continued to fill the woods. Little insects and mammals would scurry by you both. You would wave at them if they stopped and stared at you two. They would make some noise as if they were saying hello before leaving.

You laughed and smiled as your ***t would chase you around playfully as if playing the game of tag. "You can't catch me-"

A loud gunshot was heard throughout the woods as you saw a flock of birds fly up from your area and make their way to a safer place. You heard someone collapse next to you as you turned your head in the direction. "Re**a!" You screamed as you ran to her side as you crouched down.

You placed your hand over her wound as you tried to stop the bleeding as you used your free one to reach in your satchel and pull out something. "I've finally found ye, aye?" You snapped your head to your side as you saw a man creep out from the shadows with a musket in his hand, smoke still coming from the muzzle.

You looked up at him with fear and anger. "Why did you do that?!" You screamed. The male simply chuckled before walking over to you. "That bullet wasn't met for her dearie." He smiled as he crouched down in front of you.

You frowned before looking behind him and seeing a boy with light blue eyes walk out from the same spot behind the man. "Why are you both here!? How are you here!?" You yelled. The man chuckled again with a more cold and emotionless tone in it. He stood up slowly before reaching down and grabbing you by the hair as he lifted you up making you scream and yelp as you tried to get out of his grip.