Chapter - 36{Just wait silently for your death}

Third Person Pov

The sound of two swords clashing grabbed everyone's attention. It's very hard to ignore the sound in the first place, not because of the sound but rather because of the power that the two swords are releasing. This is the power of the two highest-level mythical class swords clashing.

Flame Pillar, the mythical class sword of Leon.

Dragon Blade, the mythical class sword of Rimuru.

The blade was originally only at the level of top legendary grade but after bathing in «Turn Null» in Rimuru's «Imaginary Space» for a long time it evolve into top tire mythical class.

Tang

Tang

Tang

The whole area started to shake even after putting the multilayer barriers. The shocks nearly shook the whole capital city.

Boom!

Boom!

Rimuru didn't waste his time he started to throw spells after spells toward Leon, every spell is capable of killing Leon.

With his sword, Leon brushed off all the spells like nothing.

"You have some skills I have to say"

Rimuru said while fighting with Leon but Leon didn't reply to him. He didn't have that kind of luxury after all.

He is using nearly every method just to stay alive. Strike after strike handling Rimuru's heavy strikes is no joke.

He is fighting with me just to fool Granbell but why he is using this much power... or am I mistaking here something’

Leon thought as he blocked the one-sided assault of Rimuru. Leon is still holding back a little but if things go like this he has to expose his true strength.

And Leon didn't want to show his real power to anyone. Lucky him because Rimuru stopped his one-sided assault suddenly as he sensed a large amount of magicules explosion underground.

The stone tiling of the Grand Cathedral floor was blown away, breaking open
a circular hole with a diameter of two meters. A pillar of light shot from it and
instantly evaporated the ceiling as it dissipated in the sky.

"Granbell, it looks like you are seriously trying to be my enemy."

Luminas emerged from the hole in the ground while holding a beautiful woman. And as soon as she came out, she interrogated Granbell. Her killing intent was noticeable.

"Seems like my familiar was not enough to stop you Luminus"

Granbell ignored the Luminus question as he looked at the body that Luminus bring with her.

And then an unbelievable phenomenon happened Maria’s body turned into a beam of light and was absorbed into the engraving on Granbell’s hand.

Soon after, Granbell’s body quickly began filling up with power. It was not only his magicule content. His physical body also seemed to enhance. His white hair transformed into a shiny golden color, and his withered skin regained its elasticity.

The Hero of the past had returned—a young Granbell Rosso.

“—I understand now, you—you even put my love energy into Maria’s body!”

Luminas shouted while Granbell nodded in confirmation.

"As for you Hinata. You could have been a good hero if only—"