Chapter - 37{The Masked Hero - Chronoa}

Rimuru Pov

A beauty.

If anyone asks me to describe the person standing in front of me I will only say.

‘She is a beauty.’

Black gorgeous hair shining brightly reflecting the sunlight. A pair of deep blue eyes like an ocean with a doll-like appearance and white skin like snow. A body with curves just in the right places.

Only wearing a single bracelet on her right hand.

A bright light emitted from her bracelet as a jet black spirit armor enveloped her whole body. A silver-colored longsword appeared in her right hand.

Moonlight.

I recognize the sword with a single glance. How can I not? I'm the one who gifts this sword to Hinata.

Now it is all clear to me...

"Luminus please try to maintain the barrier around us. Of course only if you didn't want your city to get destroyed"

I said to her with a voice that doesn't allow any rejection. Luminas bites her lips in frustration but nodded nevertheless. I looked at Leon and he also nodded in response.

Good.

Now the only thing that is left is.

Snap

I snapped my fingers as barriers started to appear around me and Chronoa separating both of us from the outside world. I can't maintain the barriers while battling that's why I ask Luminus to maintain the barriers.

Leon will also help her.

Chronoa's eyelids trembled slightly as she opened her eyes. Evil energy started to release from her body as I can see the chaotic nature in her eyes.

Her eyes are sharp like an extremely experienced warrior. Devoid of any emotions her eyes and face are like ice.

Our eyes meet for a brief time as the chaotic battle started.

Chronoa made the first move. She moves swiftly without missing a beat like wind, disappearing and reappearing in front of me stretching her arm backward and then launching a strike straight into my neck.

Ting.

The sound of two metals colliding rang in the whole area forcing others to shut their ear, even skills like «Magic Senses» are affected because of the sudden increase in the magicules level.

That's not a problem for me because my skill evolve into «Universal Senses» a long time ago.

I have to say the attack that she launched was easily comparable to that of old Veldora. She may not be able to win against the present Veldora but the old one was no match for her.

Veldora...

Even I can't take him lightly now, ever since Ciel-San evolve his skill into «Chaos King Nyarlathotep» he only got stronger and stronger. His control over magicules and spiritons has reached a new threshold.

The only person other than me who can win against him is Velzard.

Guy and Milim also have a fair chance, but since I don't know for sure I will put all three of them in the same position.

Clang

Clang

Clang

The clashing sounds intensified as the speed of our swords increased. Strike after strike, she didn't give me even a little bit of opening.