Chapter 1

Jungkook lands another punch on the bleeding man's face. Two bodies were already laying by the side motionless but not dead.

If the mafia boss hated anything more than betrayal, it would be perverts. Men that think that harassing the another person was a source of entertainment.

He was having a normal night at one of his clubs after a business transaction when he noticed the three men drugging a girls drink. Out of amusement he kept watching them and saw how they dragged the drugged girl outside the club.

He had his men block the guys and bring them to the dungeon. The girl was returned to her friends and here he was letting off some steam.

The other two were too weak and passed out faster than he anticipated but this one was stronger, cried out more still begging for his life.

"Jk?" He heard Jimin called out to him causing him to stop with the abuse on the man's face. He collected a hand towel from one of his men to wipe his blood stained hand looking at Jimin to proceed with the news.

"You are been investigated again. I just got a call from the detective office saying that your file have been pulled up again"

"So? This won't be the first time" Jungkook said pulling out a cigar from his pocket as he placed it in between his lips, looking for his lighter next.

"It's the detective I mentioned that last time that's handling the case this time"

"The familyless one?" Jungkook asked as he lite the cigar with a lighter before taking a long drag of it.

"Yes"

"So what?"

"Jk this guy is dangerous, we need to do something about him before things get out of hand"

Jungkook looked at Jimin with a raised brow at the older's suggestions "What is my one rule about cops? Jimin"

"This one will have to differ..." Jimin tried to protest but jungkokk still waiting for his answer "No harming any good officers of law" he sighed.

"Has he done anything illegal?"

"Not to our knowledge"

"Then let him be, he won't find anything anyways" Jungkook said as he exhaled a puff of smoke into the air proceeding out of the dungeon

"What should we do with this guys?" One of the men asked

Jungkook looked back at the badly beaten men on the floor "Send them home"

"Jimin, when are we meeting with the dragon tatooed guys" he asked as he walked towards his car.

"Later in the afternoon"

"Okay, Please send a blond male stripper to the penthouse in an hour" Jungkook requested before walking into his car.

Jimin looked at him a little worried, the younger was going through that phase again.

Jungkook was born into the mafia family as the only child who inherited the empire after his father was murdered in front of him.

He still had his mum but she is hidden away from the world only he knows of her whereabouts for security reasons.

The business is a very dangerous one and jk is seen to be a very dangerous man with different chains of hotels and clubs in the whole of Korea. He has a lot of underground warehouse for drugs and arm trade. He doesn't think twice to putting a bullet in the brain of anything that seem evil to him but he prefers to torture more.

Aside this, The younger is lonely, lossing his father at a very young age taking over the business and staying away from his mum. Luckily he had Jimin and Yoongi by his side he could trust with his life.

He usually have trouble sleeping at night and sex was the only thing that could help knock him out some nights. Insomnia and fucking around was already normal to him but sometimes he gets too stressed that even sex do nothing to relax his stressed out mind. This is the period he rarely gets a tiny bit of sleep at night for days and it seems to be that time of the year again.

___________________
___________________

Mafia has officially begun.

Let's enjoy together!

Thoughts or questions?

I purple you