Chapter 7

Warning:

This chapter will contain mature content/smut. Kindly skip chapter if you are not comfortable with such content.

Please enjoy if you are comfortable.

**

"Hope you are good to do the main thing" the older asked getting rid of his pant.

Jungkook chuckled at the question, stretching his hands to get water from the bed stand not caring to know how it appeared there. He took a few gulp while looking at the older strip out of his remaining clothes.

The mafia boss is very flexible in the bedroom like giving into his partners their sexual fantasies but this was going to be a first and he doesn't know if it's the alcohol in his system or the charming man in front of him that's willing him to give submitting a try. He however doesn't seem nervous, he is actually curious and anticipating a lot from it. He saw taehyung finally get completely naked and smirked at the detective's size.

"I wouldn't have imagined this size to your body"

Taehyung chuckled but did not respond only proceeding to roll a protection over his length all the while Jungkook not looking away from his dick with an amusing grin.

"People usually get worried or scared seeing such a huge dick so why do you look amuse"

"Fear is an imaginary reaction to something your brain cannot see a way to control and ends up clouding your senses from seeing a way to handle it. The greatest trigger to fear is pain or death and once you learn to embrace those two as part of life, fear has no grip on you" Jungkook lectured with a straight face and eyes still glued to the older's dick.

Taehyung laughed at the full lecture finally climbing back onto the bed hovering over the younger

"Does that mean you fear nothing at all"

Jungkook just stared at the beautiful face of the detective wondering why he is like this with him. Yes, taehyung is handsome and he has seen different race of beautiful men but what is it? And this unknown reason is why he is so intrigued. Jungkook smiled

"The worst thing that can ever happen is death and I would gladly embrace it compared to fearing it" he spoke over the older's lips before pulling him down into a kiss which didn't last long.

He turned over going into all four "This should be more comfortable" he said but actually missionary is just too intimate and even if he would love to watch that beautiful face while reaching for his organsm he still wants to leave this to just casual sex.

Taehyung just stared at the younger turning over, as much as he doesn't like it he has to do what comfortable for the younger.

"Fuck! Why did you do that?" Jungkook cursed at the older spanking his ass.

"You have a very pretty ass cutie" Taehyung said before hovering over the younger taking one of ears into his mouth and giving it a good careess with his tongue causing Jungkook to wither under him at the new sensation.

Taehyung pulled away with an amused smile, Jungkook has a lot of sesentive spots and he would love to explore his body, finding every one of those spots while the mafia boss moans, quivers and withers under his touch but he is going to leave that to the future if this ever happens again.

"I'm going to enter now" he informed

"Get it going already" Jungkook said can't wait to get to the good part. He felt the detective get his lubed length gently pushing through his rim and yeah that was hella weird, oh yes a little painful.