Chapter 35

Careful eyes watched every corner as they walked away from the dungeon holding Taehyung. They have walked a while and definitely not towards the exit.

Jungkook had already noticed the cameras are fewer here. He subtly checked out his two guards who had their hands firmly holding onto their guns.

He suddenly stopped on his track causing the men to turn to him confused and with that tiny second of confusion he sent a hard kick towards the guard on his left on the stomach causing him to bend over in pain. Jungkook was quick to kick him over to the second guard to knock him off his feet.

He went in and did not give them any space, kicking hard against each of them aiming for the neck and legs. All it took was a hard kick on the neck while one of the guards was bent over to hear a crack, probably dislocating his neck causing the guard to fall flat on the floor. The second guard was quick to recover and went at Jungkook.

Jungkook even with his both hands cuffed behind his back was able to invade the attacks nodding the guy's nose and sending a hard kick to his side and a double flip kick to the exposed neck.

After a couple seconds of confirming that the men were out cold, he moved them around to check if any of them had the key to his cuffs. It took a lot of difficulty because of his hands behind his back but he finally found the keys.

He slowly and carefully opened the locks and just as he heard the click sound indicating it was open he heard another click indicating an unlock of a gun.

"I'm impressed you could take them out with both hands restricted behind" he heard the person speak causing him to stand up slowly while turning around to see a person holding him at gun point.

The two just stared each other down. Jungkook saw the other sizing him up and down, he sneaking looked around to check how far the unconscious guard's gun was.

"Tsk. To think I was replaced with you feels like ant crawling all over my skin" Kai finally spoke irritated.

Jungkook straightened his back at the words squinting his eyes in an attempt to understand what the guy was on about.

"But knowing V, he probably just wanted someone to share his bed with and you happened to be there" The older added taking a step to the right in an attempt to circle Jungkook like a prey under a predator gaze.

Jungkook stood his ground and still pretended his hands were still cuffed. He snorted under his nose at the thought of Taehyung's lover coming for his head. The guy seems to want to talk more than shooting at him so he decided to entertain him for an opportunity to grab one of the guns.

"Is this some kind of teen drama where we fight over a man?" Jungkook asked tinting his head slightly in mockery.

Kai was quiet at this still looking at his replacement with so much distaste.

"Trust me, there will be no fighting. Not when I am the one with the gun and your hands are restricted" he mocked back "I just wanted to make something clear so you don't die with the wrong impression..."

Jungkook's chuckle interrupted him. "Oh, sorry for interrupting, it's just too funny that this is happening right now. Don't let me stop you, please go on I am all ears"

A hard glare was sent his way which only got him grinning wider.

"You think you are special? V is just good at taking care of his toys...." Jungkook's face hardened at the word toy

"He is incapable of loving anyone. I tried but what he needs is not to love someone but for someone to love him unconditionally without expecting love in return. Some to know who he truly is and still love him" he said taking a short breath of air before continuing "And only I can love him like that not a whiny clingy brat like you....."