Chapter 12

"Is this the last of the documents?"

"Yes, do you have plans before your meeting with Mr Bang?" Jimin asked picking up all the approved documents to hand over to the secretary later.

"Why am I meeting that old fart in person?" Jungkook asked in irritation.

"I understand it is disgusting to be in his presence but he is one of the biggest and most trusted smugglers we have, we will just give him a few girls after this deal is closed" Jimin shrugged to which the mafia boss just internally groaned but business is business. He doesn't have to like all his partners.

"I hear Lisa is back from her mission, where is she?" He asked.

"Probably flirting with your new secretary again" Jimin chuckled and just in time the said female walked in looking as majestic and beautiful as always with a beautiful smile who h only got wider as she saw the mafia boss.

"Jk~ I missed you~" she sing sang  matching with her heavy boots towards the mafia boss who stared at unamused

"I presume you have goodnews for me" he asked.

"So mean. You haven't seen your best agent in years and this is how you welcome me" she whined

"You were gone for just six months, Lisa" Jimin rolled his eyes at her claiming the best again.

"Felt like sixty years" she groaned sitting down on the couch

"I didn't ask you to sit." Jungkook stated with a stern tone getting the female on her feet immediately taking a professional stand seeing their boss not in the mood for jokes.

"It was really impossible to get anything about the whereabouts of the target or their identity..." She started making her verbal report

"Cut to the chase." Jungkook demanded

"But we found out that The Kim's Order will be in Korean in a month" he quickly added.

Jungkook gritted his teeth at the information, his fist balled so tightly he could feel his fingernails diggering into his palm.

"They are finally stepping their foot into our soil"

** **

Jungkook pressed the half burnt cigar into the ash tray as Mr. Bang showed up at the private space he use for important meetings like this at one of his warehouse.

"It's great to see you again, Jk" Mr bang said with a shit eating grin taking a sit opposite Jungkook.

An expensive whiskey was brought out and served to the old man who isn't keeping his eyes away from the servers since they appeared.

"I believe you have been informed of the goods coming in a week" Jungkook got down to business

"Oh yes, we have received every information needed on the goods, your men are very good at their job" the old man said drafting his eyes at Jungkook's men standing behind the mafia boss eyes stopping and lingering at a very pretty one.

"Good. So we can get straight to signing the documents" Jungkook signalled for Jimin to bring the documents.

"What's the hurry, Jk. We have all night" Mr bang said laughing

"I don't have all night, you must have received the documents so just sign it"

"Atleast, I should be allowed to pick my whore for the night before that"

Jimin fought the urge to roll his eyes as he gestured for someone to bring in the girls arranged for the night. After a few minutes a few number of pretty and sexily dressed ladies walked in with a seductive smile. Been invited for vip clients means heavy bags by the end of the night.