Chapter 9

The little boy whimpered as he watched the scene in front of him.

"How do you feel Jeon" the big looking guy said as he pulled the bleeding male's hair so he could see the little boy crying "Seeing your own son watch you been tortured" he said in a mockery tone.

The guy called Jeon who was the father of the crying boy struggled in the hold of his captor not being able to traumatize his son anymore.

"No need to keep Fighting now, he will be next after you" the guy said as he stabbed another dagger into the bleeding jeon's shoulder and a painful cry broken through the lips of the bleeding Jeon but the cry of his son hurt even more.

"P-please just spare him and you can kill me if you want" he said coughing out blood for as he plead for his son to be spared of the trauma but the evil man didn't give a second fuck as he stabbed another dagger into the already bleeding shoulder.

"The Jeon? Begging me" the captor laughed evilly as if he has never seen anything more hilarious.

"Father!' The Jeon kid cried trying to go to his father but he was held in place by a bigger guy.

The evil man laughed out evilly as he watched the father and son cry in agony.

"I think it's enough playing" he pulled out a gun pointing at the jeon's head who didn't flinch at the sight of the gun but kept eye contact with son pleading with everything in his soul to whatever creature there was to save his son.

The little one cried and trashed in the hold of the stronger grip holding his face to keep him watching. He cried and wailed not being able to do anything but just as the trigger was pulled he was swiftly turned around and his face pushed into a chest averting his eyes from seeing the life leave his father and a small voice whisper into his ears.

"That's enough watching chum" and he heard the voice still can't put a face to, before his consciousness left him.

Jungkook suddenly woke up panting as he felt his heart almost jump out of his chest.

His body trembled as he looked around to double confirm he was just dreaming not reliving his nightmares.

It's just another dream, he assured himself as he took in one shaky breath after another.

(°_°)

Jungkook exchanged a hand shake with the Russian partner and watched as they left the club. He collected a stick of cigar placing it between his lips before lighting it.

He took a long drag allowing the smoke stay in his lungs for a while looking down at the dancing bodies before puffing the smoke out of his lungs. He continued to smoke, feeling all his body ache all over.

He hadn't slept properly for the past two weeks since that night. It was surprising to him how he had immediately passed out after their sex. He usually never spends a night with his hook ups not to talk more of a guy like Taehyung.

Sex was Jungkook's pill to a proper sleep but he usually sent the person out after sex or left the place to a safer place before sleeping but there was a scary comfort that comes from the detective.

It's scary because Jungkook never sleeps when someone else is in the same room.

It has been like this since he lost his father at a very early age and the business had been moved to his name. He had been kidnapped a couple of times, he had to stay conscious of his surroundings at all times looking for a way of escape or protect himself Incase there was a sudden attack.

He didn't sleep without a gun under his pillow and at the slightest sound he would wake up hence why he never has a proper sleep.

Bringing his mind back to the detective and his scary comforting aura, It's scary because it feel like being in the presence and watchful eyes of a predator but comforting because he knows that the predator will not allow his prey to be taken by another.

Jungkook placed the stick back in between his lips taking a long drag of the toxic smoke into his lungs. He has always been the predator in most case but this is all new and exciting, dangerously exciting.

Sex with taehyung was great, he wouldn't desput that and even if he was used to a one time thing he can't help but want more.

He pulled out his phone scrolling through his contacts till it came to that of the detective, his fingers ghosted round the call button wondering if he could call the older after collecting his number without his permission.

He had flown out of the country the very next day after their sexual encounter so he hasn't had time to check after the detective so he asked Yoongi to provide his contact for him.

"Do you want anyone tonight?" Jungkook heard his PA Jimin ask as a normal routine of his nights

He pressed the half burnt cigar on the ash tray blanking out his phone before placing it into his pocket.

"Get the jet ready to return back to Busan first thing tomorrow morning" he said standing up to walk out to Jimin's surprise.

Their boss have not asked for a companion since they got to Russian which was worrisome because he knew it means Jungkook was not sleeping at night.

____________________

Thoughts?