Chapter 27

"Hey, you haven't paid for that.." an elderly man yelled after a hopping Jungkook.

"Sorry, I will pay for it" Taehyung hurriedly apologized and handed the man some cash while staring after the younger who was yet in another food stand.

Taehyung know he was the one who told the younger to feel free and have fun but he can hardly keep up with him running to every food stand there is and leaving without paying like he owned the whole place.

"Will you slow down and those foods ain't free, you shouldn't leave before paying" Taehyung scolded immediately he caught up.

"I know you will pay" the younger responded with a wink before stuffing his face with yet another street food which his eyes sparkles and moans at the taste yet again.

Taehyung couldn't help smiling when the younger is acting like a happy teenager coming to a festival for the first time.

"Come on, there is a lot more to see and eat" he encouraged handing some cash to the food vendor. The night is still young and There is still time before the lanterns ritual starts

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hoseok hummed softly as he typed away on a laptop. The beat of the blasting sound from his head phone was matching with the speed of his fingers on the keyboard and the movement of his eyes to read after every word typed.

He was curiously looking up Jk's background. Like his family but nothing was out there. Even breaking through August D's server. Nothing he wanted came up.

So here he was taking a sneaky risk of breaking into the Kim's Order server. Of course he knows his way around it when he worked with them for years.

'Your Dad is home, home for me~
And I know you've been waiting for this love all day~
You know your Dad is home and it's time to play'~

He unconscious sang the chorus of the blasting sound out loud. Usher outdid himself with this new track.

Great. He just found the file he was looking for. Jeons. He scanned through and he smiled at finding that he was right about the Kim's Order having the information.

"Hmm" he hmm finding nothing out of the ordinary till he stumbled upon the relationship with Kim's Order. No that wasn't what was out of the ordinary but Mr Jeon double crossing Kim on a business deal.

"Bad move" he mumbled to himself trying to read more into the incident and it was no surprise that the Jeon's were wiped clean because of it but it reads here that everyone died including a 12 yrs old only child of the Jeon's "Jungkook".

"But the kid is very much alive causing havoc in the world" Hoseok stated with a frown because there is no way the Kim's would make a mistake of not killing everyone or writing a false report on it. As he read through the cause of the kid's death realization started settling in.

"Fuck!" He cursed at the realization and quickly pulled up his phone to call Taehyung but the number went to voicemail and he remembered he asked him to throw the phone away and get a new one anytime he wanted to call him.

He always knew that mafia kid was going to bring them bigger trouble. He tries to keep his mind from going into panic mode. Yeah he should try to reach taehyung some how.

Just as he was about to find away to reach his friend he notice one of his monitor screen blinking causing him to roll his seat to it and it was Taehyung's apartment.

The Kim's finally made it there. Hoseok was not bothered because it was expected so he had gone to clear up the place so they will find nothing.

Just as he was about to look away someone caught his attention.