Chapter 8

Jungkook groaned at the ringing of his phone waking him up from his slumber.

He searched with his still closed eyes for the device and picked it up immediately he got a hold of it and placed the phone on his ears waiting for caller to speak.

"Hello, Jk?" He heard Jimin voice speak through the phone to which he just hummed to let him know he was listening.

"When are you planning to leave that room? You have the transaction with the PBG in an hour"

"Isn't that by 2pm" Jungkook questioned not wanting to stand up as he was enjoying the feeling of his relaxed muscles

"It's 1pm already, what are you saying?" Jungkook slowly opened his eyes at this to see the very bright outside.

"I will get ready, send a car in 30 minutes" he said hanging up

"Fuck!" groaned the next second at the pain that shoot through his ass up his spine. The memory of last night came flooding his memory.

He grinned at the event that took place the night before and how he enjoyed every bit of it to the point he slept for more than 10 hours.

"Well, you never know till you try" he mumbled to himself as he sat up on the bed bitting back another groan of discomfort coming from his ass.

He could still feel the tingling sensation from how hard the detective fucked him last night.

He was still naked but it seemed that he was cleaned up. He looked around around the room, it was obvious the other had left a long time ago causing him to wonder why the hotel staff have not called for him to come and lodge out seeing it was pasted 12pm.

He looked at the desk and saw a piece of note causing him to chulck.

Hi beautiful,
I left before I wake up

with a bullet in my brain.
I got some drugs for you,
don't be scared it's
just pain reliever.
I paid for an extra
night for the room
So you can sleep longer.
Thanks for night baby.
                               K.T

"Cute" Jungkook mumbled before standing up from the bed walking butt naked to the bathroom to take a good long shower, he Just might cancel the appointment today because he still feels like sleeping.

The thought of sleeping so well and still feeling sleepy made him smile very brightly.

"It seems that you are in trouble now detective" he said as he turned the shower on allowing the warn water pour down on his body instantly relaxing the muscles.

Exactly 30 minutes later, Jimin was outside the hotel to pick him up. Jungkook got into the back seat.

A whole minute passed but the car did not move causing Jungkook to look up from his phone to meet Jimin eyes in the rear mirror, raising a brow to ask why they ain't moving.

He heard Jimin sigh before speaking "Jk, I know this is none of my business but I think you should really stay away from that detective. He isn't someone to bring too close to yourself seeing that we can't even trace his background or anything. I am just worried about you kook"

"Just drive, Jimin" Jungkook said with a bored tone looking away.

The older of them sighed after a long pause before putting the car on drive. He is just concerned about the younger. There is just the eerie feeling coming from that detective maybe it's because they are used to knowing every tiny information about an individual before they indulge with them so it easy to predict them but the information of the detective they have is almost like it was put there on purpose.

He looked at the mafia boss through his rear mirror again and mentally note to ask yoongi to check the detective again or maybe put someone on his tail.

________________
________________

Thoughts?

You think Jimin's worry is valid?

You think Jungkook will listen to his advice?

Will there be another encounter so soon?

Why do you think Taehyung background information can not be traced