Chapter 19

Jungkook slowly woke up from another nap or maybe the effect of the drugs to see he was still in the hospital bed. He tried to bring his hands up to cover his eyes from the blinding light but the stupid cuffs did not allow him.

He sighed, mind wandering back to all Jimin updated him and his blood boiled at the information of the stupid gangs that tried to take him out.

"Those bastards tried to ambush him like that! They should have prayed harder that he had died because he is coming for all their heads!"

He fummed

"But how come he isn't dead" he remembered losing a lot of blood while speaking to the detective before someone bursted into his place of hiding.

Taehyung?!

He called taehyung? But he can't remember what the call was about. Did he inform the detective of his location? Why did taehyung come for him? Wait! Why did the bastard even hand cuff him here?

"Of course" he snorted looking around the room for something to pick the cuff with but nothing.

He was trying to check his wound when he suddenly heard the detective's voice outside his room

"Thank you, you can go now I will handle things from here" Taehyung had said to someone maybe another detective before the door was gently opened and Jungkook immediately closed his eyes pretending to still be unconscious as the detective walked into the room.

Taehyung walked into the room and saw the young Mafia boss lying unconscious on the bed, he looked around the room and proceeded to check outside the window before standing beside the younger.

He examined Jungkook's body seeing that his color had returned to normal, seeing him pale and passed out on him that night was a sight he doesn't want to ever see again.

As a detective seeing people dead was almost normal but he couldn't explain the feeling he had when the younger was in his arms lifeless and pale in a pool of his own blood. He had panicked so bad lifting the younger into his arms and running back the direction he came and luckily they were ambulance waiting outside.

He had followed them straight to the hospital and insisted on an immediate operation to get the bullets out. He had waited outside the Operation room for hours as nurses ran in and out and lost count of blood bags that were been brought in and out and here the brat was pretending to be asleep.

"If you want to pretend to be unconscious, you should atleast manage your heartbeat and breathe" he tainted taking a seat beside the Mafia boss who opened his eyes with a chuckle and proceeded to seat up.

"It's nice of you to come and say hi" the younger joked causing taehyung to roll his eyes before pulling aside the younger's gown to see the covered wounds.

"Are you in pain? Do you need me to call a doctor?" Taehyung asked in calm voice staring at the badaged wound.

"You know this isn't my first gunshot wound?" Jungkook laughed pushing the older's hands away

"And you would have died this time, if I didn't get to you as fast as I did"

"Is that why I am handcuffed to the bed?" Jungkook raised his hands that were cuffed to the bed with a raised brow.

"Why? I thought you wanted me to arrest you?" Taehyung asked tinting his head to one side a little in amusement

"Why would I ever want that?" Jungkook asked in confusion and irritation.

"Oh, you don't remember. Does that mean you don't remember asking me to fuck up against a cell bar with handcuffs on your both wrist?" He proceeded to tease the younger who had his eyes wide at this point.