Chapter 2

"Taehyung, are you up for a drink tonight" the blond male raised his head to look at who made it a carrier to ask him out for a drink every day since he arrived here.

"Maybe next time Detective Wang" he responded before going back to his work.

"Come on, you are always stucked in this office. We haven't even welcomed you to our branch properly since you resumed" the older whined as he took a seat in front of the blond detective

"There will be time for that, what do you know about the dragon tatooed gangs?" He asked looked intently at a file

"And here we go again about work, It's past my work hours so I'm not answering any questions unless you promise to join us for a drink tonight"

Taehyung looked at the suckling detective before sighing "Okay how about after I get a closure on this case. I will treat all of you to a drink" he bargained

"Good. But I thought you were after the wolf gang why are you asking about the Tatooed gangs?"

"All is for my investigations"

"Well just as JK is the leader of the wolf gang, Park bogum know as PBG is the leader of the dragon tattooed gang"

"What connection does this two have?"

"They are rivals who still do business together. I really don't understand it. I can send you some documents I have on them if you want" Jackson said

"That would be very appreciated"

"Well, I do have an advice tho" Jackson said causing Taehyung to raise a brow at him "Be cautious about JK's case, that gang leader is very dangerous and know for his notorious acts. Also heard he has connections in the police top departments" he whispered the last part.

Taehyung just nodded not new to the information. A gang as big as the wolf must have connections in the legal department to be able to operate smoothly.

This is just one among many gang cases he has handled but he doesn't know why they have been warning him about this particular one which only got him more interested in the case but he can't seem to get anything tangible on the man, not even a picture of who JK was.

Could be an old bearded man behind the scene control the world of mafia from the dark.

"Don't forget my words Detective, I'm off now" Jackson waved him as he walked out of the office

Taehyung took his phone and dialed a private number while waiting for it to ring.

"Hey, I need help with something" he said into the phone immediately the call was picked from the other end.

"Hello there my handsome detective. You remembered me today" the flirty voice came from the other end.

"I need you to look into someone for me" Taehyung said ignoring the tone of the other.

"Always straight to business" the other whined at the inflexible detective "Who is it this time?"

"JK of the wolf gang. I need information on him, I mean informations that the police department can not get their hands on"

"Okay handsome, you will hear from me in 24hrs" the other said and Taehyung could already hear the typing of keyboard on the background "Oh before you hang up. Wanted to let you know that someone tried hacking into your data base few days ago"

"I think I know who they might be, nothing to worry about. There is nothing for then to find" Taehyung responded "I will be expecting your call in 24hrs" he added before hanging up.

<°°>

Jungkook looked at the blond stripper who was giving him a private pole dance in one of his clubs. He pressed the cigar into the ashtray before pulling out another one putting it in between his lips before lighting it up.

He took a long drag of the toxic smoke into his lungs holding it in picking up the glass of whiskey. He slowly exhaled the smoke through his nostrils as he looked at the strippers move with clouded eyes before taking a big gulp of the alcohol allowing the liquid burn it's way down his throat.

The stripper had a very beautiful body, blond hair, a little muscular like he likes them but it wasn't working for him tonight. He groaned as he pulled more alcohol into his glass.

Alcohol only numbs his senses but can't knock him out like a normal human being does.

He looked towards the door seeing Jimin walk in again with a worried look on his face. He waved the stripper away while indicating for Jimin to come inside as he took another drag of the cigar .

"A call from Suga" Jimin said passing him the phone to which Jungkook took the phone.

"We are being hacked" He could hear from the other side of the phone before it hung up and he didn't need to ask to know it was a guru this time because nobody can pass through Yoongi's wall of security.

"I guess we will be paying the detective department a visit" Jungkook said with a smirk as he took a sip of the harsh alcohol.

"You want to expose your face?" Jimin asked in shock.

"It's probably too late for that because our genius cop already has that information" he said in amusement

___________________
___________________
Thoughts?