Chapter 5

Jungkook was sitting at the VVIP section of his newest club as he looked at it getting crowded in no time.

The VVIP section is upstairs with glass allowing them to see every thing that was happening on the ground floor. His clubs were usually either a strictly gay club or straight ones with boobs only but this one he decided to make  a little different with both gender strippers.

He took a big gulp of the golden liquid in his glass allowing the drink burn it's way through his throat.

He is so exhausted but can't fall asleep, he still hates the fact that he couldn't sleep like other normal humans.

He looked at the blond stripper dancing to the blasting music erotically on a pole in front of him. He looked at her boredly.

Jungkook is bi, he loved the feel of the female body, their super soft skin and squish boobs and their whinny moans during sex but then the male with muscular figures who knows best how to handle a dick be it with their mouth or ass.

He took a drag from the cigar stick looking back down to maybe see from the strippers one who would interest him enough to take to his hotel room tonight.

His eyes caught a blond male who just walked in the club causing him to bite down on his lips to tune down the smile that was threatening to appear on his face.

He watched the blond detective walk through the crowd towards some group of other guys who he recognized to be part of the police team.

He isn't worried of having detective show up at his club because he has nothing to hide here, his hotels and clubs are clean.

He took another drag of his smoke as he watched every move of the detective.

He watched him kindly smile at a female stripper who offered to give him a lap dance rejecting the offer, after a couple minutes of sitting not really chatting with his group of friends, a male stripper finally approached the detective and the look the blond gave the stripper brought a pleased smile to Jungkook's face.

"He prefer same gender. Interesting"

Jungkook mumbled to himself taking a sip from his alcohol as he watched the cute pink haired stripper giving the blond detective a good show, after a couple minutes he saw the detective stand up sticking a couple dollar Note into the stripper's pants while whispering something into his ear causing the pink haired male to blush before walking to the bar to probably get a drink.

Jungkook pressed the burnt out cigar stick into a ashtray before gulping down his drink and walking down to join the detective.

Jimin and Yoongi who were sitting in the same room with him was surprised at him walking into the crowd. Jimin gestured the guards to keep a close watch on him.

Jungkook walked through the crowd of sweaty bodies that were dancing on the floor to the blond detective who was now sitting at the bar counter.

"Didn't know you come to places like this" he said immediately he got to the bar taking a sit by the detective who looked at him not quite surprised.

"Didn't know you come to personally greet everyone that shows up at your club" Taehyung responded taking a sip of his drink

"Things I only do for you detective" Jungkook gestured for the bar attendant to get him a drink.

Taehyung ignored him as he turned around in his seat to look at the dancing people "I have to say, you have a pretty nice place here" he commented causing Jungkook to chuckle.

"I have nicer ones" Jungkook stated.

"I heard"

"You didn't seem very pleased with the dancer earlier" Jungkook asked curiously

"He was cute but not my type" taehyung said before taking a sip from his glass.

"So what's your type?" Jungkook asked getting really interested in the topic.

Taehyung just looked at him with a raised brows as to why he was suddenly interrogating him.

"Don't worry, I don't think I can use your preference in sex partners against you" Jungkook chulcked at the officer.

Taehyung gave him a good long look from head to toe. The Mafia boss was very good looking he wouldn't lie, nice body proportion and those thighs looked heavenly too under those corporate pants.

"Do you always dress this formal, even to a club" Taehyung asked seeing the younger still in a suit

"Nope but I'm currently still working"

"Didn't look like it up there" he said referring to the stripper and Jungkook realized that the detective had known he was been watched from the beginning causing him to smile.

"So your type? I could just be able to arrange someone for you. Don't want you leaving without been satisfied" The mafia boss said with a smirk

"You." Taehyung said causing Jungkook to almost choke on his drink but subtly covered it up with a laugh

"I'm glad we are on the same boat" Jungkook smirk while winking at the detective

Taehyung kept his gaze on the young mafia boss amusedly "I saw the problem you left my office with, glad I could excite you just from a conversation" he said before taking a sip of his drink smiling fondly at how the other's cheek suddenly redden.

"Do you want to get out of here?" Jungkook asked getting up from his seat.

"That's pretty bold of you, ready to take a detective on your case home"

"I already know you dropped my case and if not you could probably find out something new tonight" Jungkook sensually said

Taehyung stood up after paying for his drinks "Lead the way Jk" it could probably be the alcohol in Taehyung system that was talking because he could just be taken to be murdered

He noticed Jk signal some guys upstairs who were already on their feet to probably approach them but sat back down at the other's signal.

"I will drive" taehyung said as they walked out of the club

_______________
_______________
Thoughts!

Chapter Dedicated to this little curious kitten @SolennAdea 

I purple you.

See you next chapter

~taekook_mama~