Chapter 23

Warning:

This chapter will contain mature content/smut. Kindly skip chapter if you are not comfortable with such content.

Please enjoy if you are comfortable.

Jungkook proceeded to press a kiss on the older's forehead and the side of his lips. "Sorry I scared you" he finally apologized and Taehyung pressed their lips together again switching their position as he pressed the younger into the bed.

"All you need to do next time is respond with a 'miss you too' and I would find you myself" Taehyung said softly and the younger giggled.

The mafia boss fucking giggled and just like other times when his genuine reactions slip out in front taehyung. Taehyung's heart is attacked again but this time he felt a sense of responsibility to give him the safe place to always be himself.

Laying with his head slightly thrown back his forehead are in full view showing how young Jungkook truly is.

"What?" Jungkook asked taehyung who was just staring at him almost in daze.

The detective just lowered himself pressing a gentle kiss on the younger's lips "You are beautiful even when you geniuely laugh" he commented meeting the younger's eyes and before the look in Jungkook's eyes could change to that mask. He pressed a kiss on his brows causing the younger to close his eyes.

He kissed his closed eyes, then the tip of his nose "You can always be yourself around me. I promise I won't judge or bring you harm" he promised before pressing their lips together.

Jungkook gulped at the promise. Trying to fight the tiny pull on his heart, he returned the kiss with his eyes closed.

What could be the worst that would happen? Going to prison? Or getting killed? The fear for those outcomes weren't strong enough to fight the urge to give himself completely to the feeling he was developing for the detective.

He can't believe the black heart of his was capable of feeling any positive feeling aside arousal.

He passed his fingers into the detective's hair pulling on the stands as he allowed him explore his mouth. The kiss was gentle like a message was been coveryed. They have kissed several times but none has sent sparks all through his body like this. It is almost like electric shocks, not too intense to pull away but also not enough.

And the mafia boss welcomed the feeling with open arms.

Soon their clothes were flying around the room. Taehyung's hands wrapped around the younger's cock, giving it a light squeeze before moving his hands up and down.

Jungkook threw his head back at the contact with a moan breaking through his lips. They shouldn't have sex right now as he had an event in a few hours but he can't stop himself from wanting nothing more than to be fucked into the sheets right now.

Taehyung pressed his lips into the younger's veiny necks, sucking on them as his hands continue to pump up and and down, his thumps running over the tip to get all the precum as lubricant.

He pulled away to watch the younger break apart in his hands and it has to be his favorite reaction of the mafia boss.His eyes tranced all over the beautiful creature. The younger had his both hands grabbing the pillow under his head as his face is thrown to the side.

His perfectly toned flexing muscles decorated with inks, he noticed there is a new tattoo exactly at the spot where he was shot just recently. It was a skull with a rose coming out of one eye socket, it was beautiful. A deadly beauty. This made him wonder if the other tattoos covered scars as well.