Chapter 28 (M)

Warning:

This chapter will contain mature content/smut. Kindly skip the chapter if you are not comfortable with such content.

Please enjoy if you are comfortable.

**

Jungkook couldn't end the night without pulling them into a club where he forgot wasn't his and a fight almost broke out but our genius detective was able to pull Jungkook away and here there were giggling and making out as they fumbled with the key lock of their hotel suites.

Immediately they managed to get in Jungkook was pushed up the door and their lips connected again in a more fierce kiss which was sadly interrupted by the unexpected guest in the sitting room.

"Where the hell have you been?!" Jimin scolded looking like he has been up waiting for the mafia boss to return.

Jungkook pulled away from Taehyung's strong grip on him against the door "I told you I would be going out" he responded while adjusting his clothes.

"It's 3am, how can you stay out that late without a single body guard and you didn't take your calls?!" The older continued to scold.

Taehyung walked around to take a seat on the couch with a roll of his eyes 'Cockblocker' He mumbled to himself

"What did you say to me?!" Jimin growled towards him.

"You heard right" Taehyung responded nonchalantly "And he didn't go out alone. Stop acting like his babysitter"

"Shut up, Taehyung." Jungkook interfered before walking towards Jimin and gently pushing him towards the door "Sorry, I didn't take your call. Everything is fine, try and get some sleep" he reassured with a smile to the older.

Jimin exhaled loudly pulling away from the boss's push. "Your flight to return is scheduled for tomorrow morning. I have settled everything we have here and will be leaving later today. I couldn't arrange the private plane to leave today if not we would have left together" Jimin informed before looking from Jungkook to glare at Taehyung who was sitting with his back to them.

"I have arranged everyone to escort you to the airport tomorrow" he added but stopped the door from closing "Please, Jungkook. No diverting from the plans or schedule, please head straight to the airport, okay?" He added in a lower tone for only Jungkook's hearing.

"Okay. Good night, Jimin"

Jungkook said finally closing the door and walking towards Taehyung. "You two bricklering is always cute to watch"

"There is nothing cute about it and tell him the haterd is mutual"

"Oh no, Jimin doesn't hate you. His response to people he hate is through a bullet. He just doesn't trust you" Jungkook now facing the sitting other said with a smile

"Whatever" taehyung responded with a roll of his eyes standing up but was quickly pushed back down by Jungkook.

"We still have unfinished business" he said with a small smile playing on his lips as he stared the other up and down.

"We can take it to the bedroom"

"Hm. I have something else in mind" Jungkook responded getting down on his knees in-between the detective open legs. "You did so good today paying all the bills. Thought I should give you a treat for the effort" he added gently working on the older zippers, bending down and pressing a few kisses on the growing bulge before slowly opening the zip completely.