Chapter 22

"A call from Bam" Jimin informed handing the phone to his boss after receiving a confirmation nod.

"Yes?" Jungkook prompted the other to relay the Information as he flipped through the document he was reviewing...

"What?!" He yelled "I GAVE YOU A FUCKING SIMPLE ORDER!!!"

Jimin flinched at the outburst. What could have gotten Jungkook losing his compulsion at an underline.

"SORRY WON'T FUCKING CUT IT!" He added, smashing the phone on the phone the next second.

"I am leaving. Get yoongi to deal with Bam and his crew!" He instructed Jimin matching out of the office irritated.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung groaned at the pain shooting from the back of his head immediately consciousness came to him.

He slowly massaged it to lessen the pain, bringing the hand Infront of his face to check for any blood but none. He sighed in relief. The pain also subsiding a little.

He stared blankly at the ceiling and the memory came back to him like a flood causing him to sharply sit up which was a bad idea because he was attacked by a wave of dizziness but he shook it off looking around where he was laying to notice a bedroom.

He stood up from the bed, walking to the window to see it dark view from a high building.

Is this a hotel?

After confirming he was alone he approached the door leading out and twisted the door handle to find it open. He opened it to see it lead to a sitting room. He cursed at himself for being careless, among everyone that would capture him, he could only think of one that would give him such free room to roam around because they will be sure he won't be able to escape.

He ignored his racing heart beat and quickly started looking for a weapon or phone. Just as he was looking around he heard a click showing that someone was coming into the suite from the main door.

He quietly ran into the attached Kitchen and surprisedly there were kitchen knifes there. He quickly armed himself with one he can use freely.

The door was open at this point and immediately the suited man walked in, Taehyung attacked him with speed first aiming straight for his neck with the knife but the person's instinct was very sharp as he quickly but barely manage to dodge the attack.

Taehyung is the best with a knife tho this wasn't a dagger he still had his way with it and was not giving any breathing space.

He turned swiftly switching the knife to his left hand and aiming again for the other but his hand was catch just when the knife almost went into the others neck. He dropped the said knife catching it swiftly with the right hand and aiming again but halt just seconds away from opening the kidnappers neck when he heard a curse word. No not the curse word but the voice.

"Jungkook?!" He called out in surprise quickly pulling away from the man finally taking a good look and truly it was Jungkook.

"Are you okay?" He questioned "Did I cut you!" He panicked looking at the neck and body for any wound, he cursed at himself and then at the younger.

"What is wrong with you? I almost fucking torn open your neck!" He scolded

"Yea, that was hella scary. I didn't know you were that good with knifes" Jungkook finally responded collecting the knife from the older and throwing it far away from them.

Taehyung frowned "What are you doing here?" He asked

"You mean what am I doing in my own place?" Jungkook asked walking into the sitting room area. He threw his suit jacket on the couch.