Chapter 16

The young mafia boss sat on his round table with his men, constantly subtle looking around. He had been feeling uneasy since he stepped into this gathering.

Jungkook noticed he just might have made the biggest mistake because the place was flooding with everyone of his enemies. He knows no one here can attack him directly if they didn't want war but it also means if there is an abush right now he will be left in a den of hungry hyenas ready to grab the opportunity.

One of the hosts led them to their table to which Jimin and three other of his senior men sat by his side and noticed all of them seem to be on their guard.

He had already received the map of the whole place which he studied and confirmed if they were really ambushed he was done for because there are just two entrances and this floor was the third.

He sighed trying to clear his head then he pulled out his phone and forwarded it to Jimin and the others and texted Jimin alone,

"There is going to be an ambush and I will be the target here so I want you to turn around and run for safety not looking back no matter what happens".

He sent his men outside to get them guns inside immediately because they weren't allowed to bring in any arms.

The event started, the light dimmed with a spot light on the stage where a man was at the front giving a welcome speech. He started introducing the guest by mentioning Jungkook's name first making the spot light to be directed at him, with his lips in a thin line he nodded in acknowledgment noticing from the side of his eyes how all them Mafia bosses stared hungrily at him.

Jungkook smirked, been the youngest leader in the game makes him the most hated and wanted. The introduction continued when he noticed his phone dig.

The first message was from his men telling him they locked the door but will find a way around to get him guns and backup.

The second from Jimin who he just noticed was fumming and his text

"Why the fuck would I leave you behind?"

"You are not my bodyguard Jimin" he responded with a roll of his eyes

"I don't care, if anything happens we are leaving here together"

"They will hesitate to shoot at me because they will obviously prefer me alive but you. Do listen to me and that's an order not a request" Jungkook sent and closed off his phone.

You can say he is been paranoid but his instinct never fails him and you might ask why he isn't walking out, well standing up right now will make it easy for the people targeting him so his only way of escape is when the chaos starts.

The event continued and with hope that his men on high alert and finding their way into the place he tried to relax but still guard.

It took exactly 43 minutes when movement started.  Some men in suits were moving around a cart as directed by the speaker and there was a man in suit standing at every round table waiting for the next instruction.

He carefully watched their movement, his heart pounding loudly in his chest. He looked away towards the open view and saw a pool from where they were. Good.

The men in suits rolled their cart slowly and finally theirs arrived but not one or two but four of them stood in front of their table causing Jungkook to tint his head a little at the difference but a smile stretched out on his lips.

Jimin and the other men seem to notice too and were all alert.

The smile on the boss face has disappeared and his face now serious with a very watchful eye out.