Chapter 6 (M)

Warning:

This chapter will contain mature content/smut. Kindly skip chapter if you are not comfortable with such content.

Please enjoy if you are comfortable.

**

Just a few minutes into their drive, Jungkook noticed a black bmw taling after them.

"We are been followed detective" Jungkook said sweetly to the other

"I know"

"I will scare them away, just drive" Jungkook said pulling out a gun as he checked the bullets.

"You have guts pulling out a gun in front of me" Taehyung said amused.

"It's yours" Jungkook laughed causing Taehyung to check his waist and noticed his gun was missing

"Don't worry I will return it. Only took it for safety measures" he said before the detective would ask

"Don't shoot" taehyung said as he accelerated the car taking a sharp turn driving right ahead taking another turn. Jungkook smirked at this, the other was a really interesting fellow.

They drove down till they pulled over at one of Jungkook's hotel. He looked at the detective wondering if he knew this was his or not but decided to not say anything.

"You seem to have an expensive taste" Jungkook commented as They got out of the car and walked into the hotel lobby.

Taehyung just gave him a smile as they walked into the lobby and the staffs who didn't know him by face simply bowed in greeting

"Can I get a suite?" Taehyung asked while handing his card to the receptionist who smiled as she typed away in her system to book them a room.

Jungkook grin at the older and his choice of room. He must really like a luxury life and the room he picked was one of jungkook's favorite suite here. The Mafia boss just smiled amused at the feeling of someone else sorting the bills.

"Here, take the elevator to the last floor. Please enjoy your stay sir" she finally said after a couple minutes

Taehyung collected the card as he gestured the younger to come along.

Immediately they got into the elevator, Jungkook pushed him into the wall as he smashed their lips in a long awaited kiss. Taehyung was taken by surprise at the younger's action but pulled him closer responding to the kiss with same fierce. There was no gentleness in their kiss, it was rush, there were clash of tongues and Jungkook doesn't know if it's the alcohol in his system as he stated feeling light headed.

Immediately the elevator digged, he pulled the blond detective out of it towards their room collecting the card and opening the door.

Immediately they got inside the room their lips found each other again.

Clothes were flying around the room as they found their way to the bed without disconnecting their lips.

Jungkook pushed the blond detective unto the bed hovering over him before joining their lips into another fierce kiss.

"Hey, do you have condoms and lube?" Taehyung asked as they broke off from the kiss, Jungkook hummed as he found his way to Taehyung's neck kissing and nipping on them.

He pointed towards the drawer. Taehyung swiftly flipped them over now hovering the younger.

"I don't want to know why you know there are those in this room" he said before joining their lips in a more gentler kiss before pulling away walking towards the drawer and surely they were there.