Chapter 14

The loud blasting music attacked the detective's ears immediately he walked into the club. The air was thick with the smell of sweating bodies, alcohol and smokes.

"I heard this place is dope and seeing it sure proofs their words" hoseok commented almost shouting so his voice could be heard over the music to his friend.

Taehyung just nodded. Not really knowing the difference, all clubs looked the same. Loud music, the multiple lights, drunk and half naked people. He doesn't see how one is different from another and he really doesn't like it but his buddy had insisted he needed to lossen up since it's a Friday and he couldn't really say no, knowing that hoseok really doesn't ask him for anything. So here he is forcing through the dancing bodies behind an overly excited hoseok to the bar.

They ordered their drinks and took a seat on a couch at a small vip section by the side to be close to the bar and have a big view of the dance floor.

Taehyung looked around as he took a few sip of his drink nodding to his friends trying to make conversation. He noticed it's a mixed strippers club. There are few of this around. Actually he hasn't heard of any other one causing him to look around again.

Could this be the same club? He thought to himself but shortly shook his head, it's not possible for such coincidence to happen.

"Come on, help me pick someone for me to take home tonight" hoseok nudged him to which Taehyung just rolled his eyes.

"You should find someone to date and stop hooking up with different people every night. Are you not scared of dying early? The detective asked nonchalantly.

"It's not every night!" The older defended with a huff "And don't ask me to date when you haven't dated in like forever"

"I'm not interested in dating" the detective responded

"Then you need to have as many sex as you can" the older nudged "I heard if you deprive yourself constant sex a part of your brain becomes dormant and you will probably become dumb at old age"

Taehyung stared at the older in disbelief. He can't believe those stupid words just came out such a smart person's mouth.

"Well that's not my problem because I am having just enough sex and yes, it's just one partner" he responded instead.

"Taehyung." He heard the older's stern voice "I thought you ended things with that ..."

"Hello, handsome" a different more high pitched voice interrupted hoseok's words catching their both attention to meet a petite cute boy with pink hair smiling down at Taehyung.

Before they could respond the boy sat down on the detective's laps wrapping his arms around his neck "Don't tell me you have forgotten me already. I guess I should leave a better impression today" the pink hair male whispered into the detective's ear and almost immediately the detective remembered the cute little stripper that performed for him the first night he came out with his colleagues which was the first night he was intimate with mafia boss.

Wait. This is Jk's club?

He quickly looked up to the vvip stand and indeed there the younger was looking right at him with a cold gaze but before they could meet eyes Jungkook was walking away.

He felt the almost instant urge to push the boy on his laps away but that would be rude to the innocent boy trying to get a customer.

"I do remember you, cutie" he responded instead causing the pink haired male to blush scarlet "I didn't get your name the last time"

"It's Pete, but you can call me whatever you like" the boy responded trying to be seductive.

He looks very young and is really cute with the tinny short barely covering his ass cheeks.