Chapter 10

Warning:

This chapter will contain mature content/smut. Kindly skip chapter if you are not comfortable with such content.

Please enjoy if you are comfortable.

**

Taehyung drove into his compound and pulled over in his packing lots, locking the car before coming down. It was 10pm, he left the station late today because of the new case he was handling.

When he got to his door, he stopped in his step, he pulled out his phone and clicked on some app and checked but he couldn't see inside his house so he dialed hoseok number.

"Hello...."

"Something is wrong with my house cameras" he cut straight to the point.

"That's a rude way to speak,Mr detective" he heard the other grumble but the sound of keyboard could be heard in the background as well.

"Someone hacked into the cameras, I will work on it now" hoseok said with a calm tone and Taehyung hung up.

He looked around before pulling out his gun. He then slowly typed in his password, opening the door to his apartment.

He took very quiet steps into the apartment while holding firmly to his gun.

"You should never step into a house you suspect as been intruded" he heard the smoothen voice speak from his sitting room. When he walked closer to the voice he saw the brunette sitting on his couch with a beer in hand.

"Helped myself to a drink" he said raising the bottle to Taehyung with a smug smile.

Taehyung stared him down before carefully scanning all over the room with his eyes to confirm if the mafia boss was alone.

"I could arrest you for break and entry" taehyung said with a not so amused voice as he put the gun away.

"What are you doing here? Weren't you out of country?" He added as he removed his jacket. It's been over two weeks after the event that happened with the mafia boss. Not like Taehyung was expecting a call or anything because he believed that was a one time thing.

"Oh, you are keeping tabs on me still, I feel flattered to know you miss me" Jungkook said with an amused smile bringing the cap of the beer bottle to his lips.

"If you have nothing to say, please use the door" taehyung said before walking into his bedroom to change only to come out to see the brunette was still around.

"You can't just badge into someone's house and decide not to leave"

"You can't just fuck someone, leave without a word then act like it never happened" Jungkook chuckled.

"What we had was a one time thing and I think it should stay that way"

Jungkook smirked at the detective's statement taking a big gulp of his beer before placing the bottle down and standing up.

"We both know that cannot be a one time thing, Detective" he approached the detective.

Taehyung scanned the young mafia boss carefully, he is undoubtedly a very beautiful man, with an insane perfect body. He didn't miss the rolled up sleeves displaying the tattoo ink embodied into his left arms which he didn't look at properly the last time they were together. Talking about the brunette's tattooed arms which are not he tucked into the younger's pant pockets showing off those insanely slim waist that almost drove him crazy when he could almost wrap his both palm around them.