Chapter 26

Taehyung stirred from his sleep, after a couple minutes finally opened his eyes not bothering to look at the side of his bed as usual.

This was the fourth day of them arriving here and after their flight landed and he got shoved into this pent house, he hasn't seen Jungkook. He believes the younger must have been hella busy but still they should pass the night together.

"So much for wanting me here"

He mumbled to himself as he turned to the other side of the bed hugging a pillow to return back to sleep.

No, Taehyung is not complaining, it's not like they are in any sort of relationship but still.......

He suddenly felt a movement by his side causing him to halt his breath before slowly turn around to find a surprising sight of the younger sleeping by his side.

It was really him last night and not a dream. He smiled at the sight of the big bad boss sleeping so innocently by his side.

This is going to be the first time they share a bed over night and trust taehyung when he says that the sight is one to behold.

He positioned himself properly to watch the sleeping male tangled in the bedsheets. He wondered how someone can be so pretty and hot at the same time.

Smiling to himself he gently and lightly use his fingers to pick away the hair falling over Jungkook's face. This is a rare moment he wants to treasure so much.

Taehyung knows he is getting attached, his heart strings getting easily pulled by the mafia boss is already old news. And for the first time in his Life he wished things well normal and not complicated. Wish they were just young lovers who met in college and fell in love without care in the world.

He isn't sure what Jungkook felt for him but taehyung believe not knowing would be for the best because things would get even more complicated, he would become more greedy for a life he shouldn't dream of.

But one thing he is grateful for was meeting the mafia boss. Though in an un-usual way. Jungkook gave a little breathe of fresh air to his life.

He suddenly felt the urge to pull the younger into his arms and press several kisses on his forehead but that would wake him up and end his beautiful admiration.

"What usually happens after this in movies?"

Breakfast.

The first to wake up usually make breakfast and bring it to their lover in bed. Taehyung thought smiling sheepishly at the thought of lover but the smile got turned upside down when he remembered that he can't cook.

He stood up after leaving a gentle kiss on the younger forehead and went for a shower. There is a reason for YouTube tutorials.

When he arrived the kitchen downstairs he saw the chef already there probably trying to prepare breakfast.

"Good morning sir" The chef greeted. They have seen each other several times since she was the one who prepared all his meal since they arrived

"Good morning chef. Will it be okay if I decide to make Jungkook's breakfast today" Taehyung asked.

"Oh no, that would get me fired plus you are his guest I can't allow you do my job" she outrightly refused.

"Come on, don't get in the way of someone trying to be romantic" Taehyung tries to persuade her which took longer than he anticipated but finally she agreed and Taehyung waved her bye.

But after about an hour of watching different tutorial videos and burning almost all the food, he regretted allowing the chef to leave. He should have asked her to supervise, it would have been easier than just getting repeated instructions with no actual aids.