Chapter 21

Jungkook stepping into the Parked car sighed at another exhausting meeting. He pulled out his personal phone turning it on. Immediately the phone finished booting he went straight to the same contact.

He strolled through their chat for the past two weeks, there was a pattern.

Taehyung:
Hi,
Not like I miss you or anything...
But there is a really nice beach resort I wanted to check out.
Want to check it out together?
[A week ago]

Lolz...
It's a tempting offer but
I have a tight schedule.
✓✓

Taehyung:
Okay.

He had chuckled at the message but it continued like this with the detective indirectly asking him out but he just blew it off plus he has been extremely busy that he might pass out anytime soon.

But his message last night has been a little too....

Taehyung:
Hey,
This is me admitting it.
I miss you.
.
.
.
.
.
I know you are busy so send the location and I will meet you there.
Okay?
[2days ago]

Jungkook didn't see the message till this morning. He scrolled through the messages before speaking up.

"Jimin, When are we returning back?"

"After the opening in two days, We are to arrive at Beijing two days after so we are traveling immediately..."

"I asked a simple question, Park."

"Give or take we should be he back in a week if we leave immediately after the gathering in Beijing" Jimin concluded glancing at the younger through the rear mirror.

Jungkook sighed at the information. "Can we drop at Busan before we leave for Beijing.."

"No. We will not make it in time for the event if we do"

Jungkook kept staring down at his phone, his fingers already tapping away to show his thinking of alternatives.

"Call, Bam and pass the phone"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung parked in front of the station before stepping out of his car.

He pulled out his phone and checked his messages but nothing. He dialed the number his fingers have been repeatedly trying to call but as it has repeated this past week. The number is not reachable.

He returned the phone into his pocket as he walked into the station heading to his office but was blocked by his partner.

"Heard you are taking an indefinite leave? What happened, is it a health issue?" Jackson asked

Taehyung frowned his brows, he never put in any leave request. Was it hoseok?

"Are you really sick? Is it deadly? It has no cure?" The other panicked bringing Taehyung's attention back to him.

"It's nothing like that. Having a little family issues I need to sort out. You don't have to worry"

Taehyung lied patting the other on the shoulder before walking towards the office.

The other nodded before asking "When do you plan to leave? We will like to send you off"

"I will confirm the date that has been approved and No, please no send off is necessary" he responded before shutting his door