Chapter 15

Taehyung walked into his house after work Monday evening and subconsciously looked around to maybe see a sexy mafia boss sitting on his couch but just like the last two days no one was there.

He sighed in disappointment.

'He was totally not expecting the younger' that is totally what he kept telling himself even when he went to stock his house for the very first time with cookable items. Changed the password of his door to the old one the younger knew.

Yeah, he had a tiny hope the younger would honor his invite. That would have proved the word of that midget wrong but it seems he was very far from the truth.

He freshened up and hopped into bed. There is a lot going on right now and seeing Jungkook was an escape from it all.

And that was how he slept off with the younger in mind.

***

Taehyung flipped through some work files he brought home by 1am because he couldn't sleep. He adjusted his reading glasses, with one leg crossed over the other boredly went through the work paper when he heard his door bell.

His heart skipping a beat immediately at who might be at the door quickly unwrapped his folded legs and stood up to open the door.

He opened the door after confirming from the doorcam who it was and there was the most expected man in all his glory, Jacket hanging over his shoulder, few buttons open showing off...

"Hi" Jungkook greeted with a smile. One of those that looked genuine and melts Taehyung's heart. "Hope the invite is still open" the younger added

"Didn't know you knew how to use a bell" Taehyung commented trying to contain his surprised or happy expression. Stepping aside for the younger to come in.

"Oh, You didn't change the lock? Cute"

Taehyung ignored the question now noticing that was an obvious indication he was waiting for his arrival. Locking the door and turning around almost bumping into Jungkook who was facing him. He took a step back as Jungkook took a towards him.

"I believe, this is the door" The younger started dropping his jacket on the floor taking another step after another until taehyung was trapped between the door and him"The door, you planned to press me against" he added pressing one hand on the door beside the older's head, bring his face close so his face was just a few inch apart.

"How did you envision it, my legs wrapped around your torso or pressed against my chest with your arms holding them up? Taking me here and now till my legs won't work anymore?" Jungkook added with a small smile playing on his lips.

There current position was cute. Jungkook was a dominant man, a beautiful one at that, anyone would be weak in the knees at their current position but the detective even though their height were just a tinny different still dominated the mafia boss.

He didn't say a word but just intensely stared back at the younger, probably envisioning the same scene that has replayed in his head over and over again all through the weekend.

He moved off the door, Jungkook tried to take a step back to give the other space but taehyung held him back by the waist to keep their body pressed together.

Just as he was about to press their lips together and flip their positions, a phone started ringing loudly waking the detective from his pleasant dream.