Chapter 36

Sneaking through the security wasn't too hard. hoseok religiously followed the dot in his digital map and soon he could see the door holding Taehyung. Two men were guarding the door as expected.

He stayed hidden as he observed for a way to get rid of the men without alerting anyone inside the room with V.

He tucked the gun he was holding bending his belt, ready to approach when the door suddenly opened and walking out was Namjoon with a big grin on his face and followed behind him was three other men. Hoseok hid properly but not missing the chance to take a peek inside the room to count how many other men would be inside the room with V.

None.

"Get the car ready, We should leave immediately"

He heard Namjoon order one of the men who ran ahead of the group.

Hoseok waited till they were completely out of sight and sound. He straightened himself and pulled up his most cheerful smile.

"Hey, guys!" He cheerfully called out to the guards who immediately were alert at seeing someone suddenly in front of them. "Guys, it's just me" he quickly smiling more brightly to look as harmless as possible which worked as the men visibility relaxed.

"Which unit are you from and what are you doing in this part of the dungeon?" One of the guards asked still looking at him not completely trusting.

"I was curious" hoseok started with a visible pout walking casually closer to the men "Everyone seems to have seen the famous V but me" he clung to the man who was less on guard instantly earning a shy smile.

"No one else has seen him or know he is even here except people from this particular unit." He other man spoke with a raised brow causing hoseok to straighten a bit but soon a different smile replaced the one there. "So what unit are you fro....?!" The words were cut off with the sole of hoseok's boot coming in contact with his face, before the man closer to him could react his head was smacked hard against the iron door.

A short fight broke out between hoseok and the first guy and who proved to be as strong as he looked. Hoseok was so tempted to pull out his gun and shoot the man but he couldn't risk attracting attention to the cell. After much struggle he was able to knock the guard out.

"F-fucking bitch!" He cursed at the unconscious guard while bent over to catch his breath. He stood up and looked at the door, pulling the tough guard toward it and placed his right palm on the door lock. After a quick scan the door was unlocked to his relief.

"Did someone miss me?" He walked into the cell with a big and proud smile seeing his best friend's surprised face but the big smile soon turned to clenched jaws at the sight of Taehyung's bruised body.

Taehyung had the look of relief and gratitude at the sight of Hoseok. He doesn't know what he would ever do in this world without the older.

"I didn't expect you would come?" Taehyung whispered with a groan leaving his lips the next second when his left arm was released from the cuffs.

"I would never leave you. I thought I had made that clear a million times" Hoseok spoke through gritted teeth.

How can people do this to their own family. That sick old man seems to only be getting more twisted

Taehyung's knees gave out immediately his both hands were released but hoseok was quick to catch him.

"I'm fine, I just need a minute. Don't worry" Taehyung reassured his friend laying flat on the floor to relax a little. He heard hoseok walk out of the cell but he didn't look towards him. The injuries at his back stings but he ignores it as he pulls his knee towards his chest to stretch them. He hears hoseok return dropping a shirt by his side.