Transfer Student, Makoto Yuki

April 6, 2009

Makoto and Minako are now at the train heading to Iwatodai.

"It seems that there's problem with the station, huh?" Makoto asked.

"Yeah." Minako said as she is fixing her hair. The pill of immortality that Minako drank will take effect few months from now, meaning that her body will never age even if she gets old by age. Her hair had white strand which is noticeable.

"Say, you think we might see them again? Shinji said that he will visit from time to time... And it's been two years that we haven't seen Aki though..." Minako asked.

"Not sure if we might see them, but I'm sure they are fine." Makoto replied which made Minako smile slightly.

"You're ready for your first day as a second year?" Makoto asked.

"Of course. I'm always ready." Minako smiled, which made him smile.

"It was so unexpected of you to be accelerated for a year, instead of continuing as a sophomore." Makoto joked.

"We are both in the same year! You Meanie!" Minako pouted and Makoto patted her head. Then, they arrived at Iwatodai, the place where the accident occurred.

"This is it... We are here..." Makoto said.

"The place where our parents died..." Minako added. Suddenly the Dark Hour occurred.

"So, no one will pick us?" Makoto asked then checked his phone.

"Damn it, it's already midnight... I guess we have to walk." Makoto said. Then, he took his and Minako's luggage and walked away from the station.

"Say Mako-nii..." Minako called.

"What is it?" Makoto asked.

"Isn't a bit odd that there is no one in the area?" Minako asked.

"You have a point. And the only thing we saw right now is bunch of coffins. How come there are coffins standing in the area?" He exclaimed. Minako found out that Makoto lost a memory of the dark hour two years ago, but he experienced it now. 

"He must have experienced it again..." Minako thought.Then, they arrived ate the Gekkoukan High Iwatodai Dormitory.

"This is the place... Let's head in..." Makoto said and they went inside together. As they went inside, it fills nothing but silence.

"This gives me creeps..." Minako said as he pulled his brother's sleeve.

"Just be on your guard." He said and Minako nodded.

"Welcome." An unfamiliar voice was heard which startled Makoto.

"Hello? Is someone there?" Makoto called.

"You are late... I've been waiting a long time." An unknown voice spoke. And he saw a young boy on by the counter with a sheet of paper on the counter.

"W-Who are you?!?!?!" Makoto shouted.

"Mako-nii?" Minako asked.

"There's no need to be scared. All you need to do is sign this contract." He said and passed the papers to him, then he signed.

"Very well... It's a pleasure to meet you... Makoto-kun." The boy said.

"Time is something that no one escape. It delivers us all to the same end..." He said.