First Day

Makoto, Minako, and Yukari were at the train going to school

"I'm sure you are familiar that when we go to school, we need to ride on this train. And from there, we walk." Yukari said.

"My sister walks from our former dorm." Makoto replied.

"Yeah. This is our first time in riding a train going to school from the dorm." Minako added.

"I see... Well, it was fun riding this train, it's like you're gliding the sea." Yukari said as she looked on the window where they can sea the water surrounding the island.

"Oh yeah. Viewing the sea is breath taking." Makoto smiled which made Yukari blush a bit.

"Ready for your first day at a real school, brother?" Minako asked and Makoto nodded.

"Yuki-kun, you can now see the school from here!" Yukari said as they arrive at the station.

"Iwatodai..." Makoto thought.

"We're really here..." Minako said.

Gekkoukan High

The three arrived at the entrance of Gekkoukan High. Makoto was mesmerized on how big the school is.

"Here we are, brother. Welcome to Gekkoukan High! I'm sure you'll love it here." Minako said.

"It's bigger than I expected. The only place that I only went is at your gym, Sis." Makoto said which made Yukari confused.

"You've been here before, Yuki-kun?" Yukari asked.

"I've seen this image on the news before but never like this." Makoto replied.

"I see. Then, shall we head inside?" Yukari said and head inside. Then, the siblings followed her to the shoe lockers.

"Here are our shoe lockers where you can change in your loafers to this shoes." Yukari said as she took her shoes inside her locker and the siblings took their shoes as well.

"Makoto, you should see your homeroom teacher first. The Faculty Office is right to the left." Yukari said and pointed the direction to the faculty office.

"Thanks for the tour, Yukari." Makoto said.

"Well then, I'll leave you two be. See you guys later." Yukari said and left.

"She seems nice." Minako said and Makoto nodded.

"Can you accompany me at the Faculty Office?" Makoto asked.

"Sure." Minako replied and headed to the Faculty Office.

Faculty Office

The siblings went inside and they saw Ms. Toriumi checking her paperwork.

"Good Morning Ms. Toriumi!" Minako greeted.

"Miss Arisato! I'm pleased to see you here!" Miss Toriumi greeted as well then she saw Makoto.

"Oh! You must be the new student, Makoto Yuki!" Miss Toriumi said.

"Y-Yes. Pleased to meet you, Miss Toriumi." Makoto greeted.

"My you really are polite. Boys like you should be an example for others." Miss Toriumi said. Then, she checked her attendance paper regarding their classroom assignment.

"Oh! For your classroom assignment, Makoto Yuki, you are in 2 - F. That was my class. And for you Miss Arisato, you're in 2 - A. That was Miss Ounishi's class." She said.