Fuuka's Awakening

Iwatodai Dorm

Minako is checking the location of the Shadows. Then, Ikutsuki entered in the Command Room.

"How is it going, Minako?" Ikutsuki asked. 

"Almost got the signal..." Minako said. Suddenly, the alarm rang which shocked them.

"I found the coordinated where the Shadow is heading... And it's heading to Tartarus!"Minako said as she picked her communicator to call Mitsuru. Suddenly, Yukari picked her call.

"Minako???" Yukari called.

"Yukari-san! Is Senpai with you???" Minako asked.

"Minako? What's wrong?" Mitsuru asked. Suddenly, she was shocked seeing the Shadows behind them.

"THERE ARE SHADOWS BEHIND YOU!!!" Minako screamed which shocked them.

"Shadows??? Where??" Mitsuru asked. Suddenly, a large crash was heard.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Mitsuru and Yukari screamed.

"Senpai? SENPAI!!!" Minako called and the signal cut off. Then, she tried to contact her brother.

"BROTHER! UNITE WITH OTHERS! SENPAI AND YUKARI ARE IN TROUBLE!" She screamed but no one's responding.

"Mr. Chairman, I'll borrow your motorcycle and help them!" Minako screamed and left.

"R-Right! Be careful!" Ikutsuki said. 

Inside Tartarus

Makoto got separated with Akihiko and Junpei and appeared in an unknown floor. Suddenly, They boy appeared in front of him which made him flinch.

"Y-You!!!" He called.

"Hi, how are you? You got separated from your team... Don't worry, you will find them in no time. Just so you know, you will encounter one of THEM... You will need her... Bye~" The boy said and disappeared. 

"He's gone..." Makoto said. 

"It seems that I should reunite with Junpei and Senpai." He thought. So, he decided to investigate the floor first.

"This place is really huge..." He thought. Suddenly, he heard a voice.

"Tell me where I am! Please!" A familiar voice was heard which made Makoto shocked.

"That voice! Fuuka???" Makoto asked and continues investigating. As the went to the next floor, he saw Junpei and Akihiko waving at them.

"THERE HE IS!!!" Junpei said.

"Thank goodness you're alright. And we conclude that we SHOULD NOT enter Tartarus THAT WAY..." Akihiko said with a pissed tone. Suddenly, a familiar voice was heard.

"I-Immortal Prince? Are you here?" The familiar voice was heard which made Akihiko flinch because he is the Immortal Prince.

"GHAA!!! SOMEONE'S HERE!!!" Junpei screamed and Fuuka appeared behind them startled.

"Uhh!" She sighed.

"Are you Fuuka Yamagishi?" Akihiko asked and she nodded which made the three shocked that she's alive.

"Thank goodness you're okay. But before we leave, hold onto these." Akihiko said as he gave her an Evoker and chime. Suddenly, Junpei noticed the full moon from their location.