Makoto's Final Day

March 5, 2010

Rooftop...

Makoto was feeling a little drowsy because his consciousness is about to fade. 

"Are we almost there, Sis?" Makoto asked to his sister who is carrying him.

"We're now here, Brother." Minako replied. As they got to the rooftop, he saw Aigis staring at the Sakura petals flying in the sky.

"Aigis!" Minako called.

"Minako-san! Makoto-san!" Aigis called. As Makoto tried to reach Aigis, he suddenly fell on the ground, which made the two girls worry.

"Brother! Are you alright???" Minako asked.

"Sis... Get Shinji for me..." Makoto said. Minako nodded and left.

"Let me take you to one of the benches." Aigis said and guided Makoto towards the bench to lie down.

Classroom Hallway...

Shinjiro were at the Classroom Hallway, along with the three kids.

"Is this the day, Father?" Shion asked and Shinjiro nodded.

"I hope we could catch up with Uncle Mako." Akiko replied which made Shinjiro smiled.

"We will catch up with him, Akiko." Michiro said to make Akiko smile. Suddenly, Shinjiro and the kids saw Minako on the phone.

"Ken! Are your Senpais with you?!?!?!" Minako asked.

"It's Mama!" Akiko said. As she was about to go near Minako, Michiro stopped her first.

"Wait for her to finish her call." Michiro said.

"We're losing Mako-nii! Hurry up before it's too late!!!" Minako cried until she turned off her phone.

"Let go, kids." Shinjiro said and her two kids ran towards Minako.

"Mother!/ Mama!" The two called which made Minako hug them tightly.

"Minako!" Shinjiro called.

"Shinji! Shion! Thank goodness, you're here! Better go up, quick! Mako-nii doesn't have much time!!! Go to him!" Minako cried which made Shinjiro panic and went to the rooftop.

"Mama, what's happening to Uncle Mako?" Akiko asked.

"Your uncle's having trouble breathing..." Minako answered.

"Can we see him, Mother?" Michiro asked and Minako nodded.

"Alright. Let's go see your Uncle Mako..." Minako said with a sad smile until they head up to the roof.

Auditorium...

Mitsuru is at the stage executing her speech as one of the honor students of Gekkoukan High. Yukari and Junpei were sitting on their seats, but they are looking for Makoto.

"Where is Yuki-kun? He will miss Mitsuru-senpai's speech..." Yukari said.

"Let's try looking for them after." Junpei replied and Yukari nodded. Suddenly, Akihiko appeared beside them.

"Akihiko-senpai? Why are you here?" Junpei asked and Akihiko showed their picture together, which made the two remember about the promise.

"Wait! Today's the promised day!!!" Yukari screamed and the four stood up. Then, Mitsuru ran towards the four. Then, Fuuka went towards them as well.