Revelation

Side of Tartarus

Everyone were crucified on a cross while they are still passed out. Ikutsuki and Aigis were in front of them.

"It's time..." Ikutsuki said. Then, Makoto and the team woke up and saw each other, getting crucified.

"WHAT ON EARTH!?!?!?!" Junpei screamed.

"What is this!?!?!?!" Yukari screamed.

"Aigis???" Mitsuru called but Aigis isn't responding.

"What is she doing?" Makoto asked.

"She's fulfilling her mission... As a weapon." Ikutsuki said which made everyone shocked.

"As a weapon??? WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!?!?!?" Akihiko screamed.

"The defeat of the twelve Shadows is not the real solution to destroy the Dark Hour." Ikutsuki said.

"You mean defeating the Twelve is part of your plan..." Makoto replied which shocked everyone.

"You being a leader is really the clever decision with that brain." Ikutsuki said.

"Thanks to you all, my plan is going to succeed!" Ikutsuki screamed.

"I HAVE A QUESTION!!!" Yukari screamed.

"What is it?" Ikutsuki asked.

"About the video of my Father! Is that also your doing?" Yukari asked.

"Let's say that he spilled out about Shadows, I corrected the video he gave." Ikutsuki said.

"What about experimenting the kids to find the pill of immortality? Are you still on that mission?" Makoto asked.

"Don't you question my plan on creating that pill!!! Only thing I need is the blood of an immortal to create this!" Ikutsuki screamed and aimed the gun to Makoto. Suddenly, a knife struck on Ikutsuki's hand which made him scream in pain.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!" Ikutsuki screamed.

"You dare to take the blood of an immortal? Try me..." A familiar voice was heard and they saw Minako wearing a cloak to hide her face.

"WILD CARD PRINCESS!!!" Everyone called. 

"Care to help them?" Minako asked and Shinjiro appeared wearing a cloak and swung his axe to destroy the chains.

"Thanks Immortal Knight..." Makoto said. Then, Shinjiro hugged Makoto and whispered in his ear.

"You alright, Love?" Shinjiro whispered and Makoto nodded.

"YOU PIECE OF SH!T!!! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!! "IT'S TIME FOR THE EXECUTION!!!"" Ikutsuki screamed.

"Understood." Aigis said which made her release a bullet towards Mitsuru.

"MITSURU-SENPAI!!!" Makoto, Yukari, Junpei, and Fuuka screamed. Suddenly, Takeharu went in front of Mitsuru resulting to get shot at the chest.

"FATHER?!!??!!?" Mitsuru screamed. Minako was furious at what Aigis and Ikutsuki did.

"That's it!!!" Minako screamed and took off her cloak revealing the book of personas. Everyone was shocked seeing her in front.

"M-Minako?!?!?!?!" Yukari and Junpei screamed.

"Minako-san and Wild Card Princess are the same?!?!?!?" Ken asked.

"It's our time, Cleopatra..." Minako said and her persona, Cleopatra, appeared.