Velvet Room

Hagakure Ramen

Makoto was about to go at Hagakure, he saw Shinjiro staring from afar.

"Still a Brood Mother?" Makoto teased which made Shinjiro shocked.

"Heh. Still a Little Smurf." Shinjiro teased back and they laughed. Then, they hugged each other since they were separated for two years.

"I missed you so much, Makoto." Shinjiro whispered and kissed his forehead.

"I missed you too, Shinji." Makoto said.

"How have you been? You've been away for about two years. How long will you recover after the incident?" Makoto asked. Then, Shinjiro pinched his cheeks to stop talking.

"You really are a piece of work." Shinjiro said and laughed.

"But, I'm doing well, thanks for the concern. I was about to recover but I will never forget what I did." Shinjiro added.

"I see." Makoto said.

"How about you? How's your first day at Gekkoukan High?" Shinjiro asked.

"It was nerve wrecking at first. But, it's a good experience on attending a real school. Not like in home school, you cannot interact with other people." Makoto replied.

"Do tell me more." Shinjiro said with a smile on his face after seeing his wife and spent the whole day together before going back to the dorm.

Dorm

Evening

Shinjiro walked Makoto home after their catch up.

"Thanks for bringing me home, Shinji." Makoto said.

"Anytime. Just if you ever need me, you know where to find me. Or you can give me a text on where to meet, I'll be there." Shinjiro said and Makoto nodded. Then, Shinjiro gave Makoto a passionate kiss and Makoto kissed him back. 

"Goodnight Love." Makoto greeted.

"Goodnight." Shinjiro said and watched Makoto go inside the dorm. Then, Minako and Akihiko arrived by the time Shinjiro was about to leave.

"Shinji!" Minako and Akihiko called.

"Hey Aki, Pipsqueak." Shinjiro greeted and Minako pouted.

"Meanie." Minako said and Shinjiro laughed.

"Ah! Good thing we meet... Here." Shinjiro said and gave her pile of papers. Minako checked and was shocked.

"It seems that it increased than the last time." Minako said.

"I know. Just be careful you two, alright?" Shinjiro said.

"We will. Thanks." Akihiko said and Shinjiro left. Then, the two went inside the dorm and they were greeted by Makoto, who is at the fridge getting his bottle of grape juice.

"Hey Sis! Hi Aki-senpai!" Makoto greeted.

"Hey Yuki. Did you two had a catch up at Hagakure?" Akihiko asked and Makoto nodded.

"Did he talked to you two before he left?" Makoto asked.

"Yeah. And he still doing the secret investigation." Minako replied.

"I see... Well, I'll go to bed first. I feel tired." Makoto said as he held his head.

"You alright?" Minako asked and Makoto nodded until he head upstairs.