New Legend

November 2, 2009

Early Morning

Yukari, Junpei, Makoto, and Aigis were waiting at the hallway going to their classroom. Suddenly, they heard students talking about a new legend.

"Hey, have you heard the news?" One student asked.

"What news? I've been through a lot of news about Apathy Syndrome!" The other student said.

"NO! This is about the new legend in the city!" The gossip student said.

"Oh! You mean Immortal Knight?" The curious student asked.

"Some people said that he'll appear at night and kidnap people who are desperate for the pill of immortality." The gossip student said.

"Suspicious... But cool! No one will kill people at night!" The loud student said.

"I KNOW RIGHT!!!" The gossip student replied until they left.

"Immortal Knight?" Yukari asked.

"It says that this guy also drank the pill of immortality..." Junpei said.

"I wanted to meet this Immortal Knight..." Aigis said.

"Let's find him tomorrow during the mission!" Junpei screamed. Suddenly, Makoto became worried about Shinjiro.

"Shinji..." Makoto thought.

Evening

Abandoned Town

Takaya and Jin are now searching for the two immortals who had drank the Pill of Immortality and trying to search for Chidori.

"Any news, Jin?" Takaya asked.

"As for Chidori, I can sense her Persona but its not with her." Jin replied.

"What about the two immortals?" Takaya asked again.

"Nothing..." Jin replied. Suddenly, one of the members who worshipped Strega came to them.

"Master! You need to know this news!" The man said.

"HEY! DON'T YOU KNOW ANY MANNERS TO YOUR MASTER?" Jin screamed. Then, the confident man arrived and smack the member's head.

"I apologize to my subordinate, Master Hacker, but this is an important news that you need to know." The man said.

"What news is this, young man?" Takaya asked.

"THERE'S A NEW TALK ABOUT THE IMMORTAL KNIGHT!" The man said which shocked the two.

"Immortal Knight? Who is this man you speak of?" Jin asked.

"It says that he kills people who are desperate for the pill of immortality that you wanted." The confident man answered.

"He kills the people desperate for that pill..." Takaya sighed.

"Jin, additional mission for you... Find that Immortal Knight." Takaya said.

"Whatever you say, Takaya." Jin said.

"You two, if you found that immortal, bring him to me." Takaya ordered. The two nodded and left.

"Three immortals... This is going to be interesting..." Takaya whispered.

November 3, 2009

Dark Hour

Everyone are in the Command Room to find the last shadow. Fuuka summoned Juno to look for the Shadow.