Death is Born

Student Council Room

Makoto, Junpei, Yukari, and Aigis arrive at the Student Council Room where they saw Minako, Akihiko, Shinjiro, Mitsuru, Fuuka, Koromaru, and Ken. 

"Shinjiro-senpai? Why is he here? People might suspect that he's a ghost." Junpei asked.

"You know the reason for wearing a cloak, right?" Shinjiro asked and smacked Junpei's head.

"Anyways, let's get down to business." Mitsuru said.

"What are we going to talk about?" Yukari asked.

"About Strega." Minako replied which shocked the others.

"Them?!?!!? I thought Takaya and Jin are gone!!!" Ken asked.

"Not just those two... The people of Strega who died that night..." Shinjiro replied.

"That night??? You mean the night we defeated the last Shadow?" Fuuka asked and Minako nodded.

"Is there something that you discovered?" Yukari asked.

"Are you guys familiar with the name 'Nyx'?" Minako asked.

"Never heard of it... But it sounds serious..." Junpei answered.

"I also did a lot of investigation alone... And I saw this..." Shinjiro replied and showed a magazine about Messiah and Nyx.

"Messiah, Savior of the world?" Yukari asked. 

"A God who will bring Nyx to our world..." Aigis said. Suddenly, Junpei noticed a familiar figure.

"Wait! This Messiah... Is that Takaya???" Junpei asked.

"You got good eyesight, Goatee." Shinjiro said.

"Jin's already good with the internet... So, no doubt that people will believe these guys..." Akihiko said. 

"There's more..." Mitsuru added and took a newspaper to show everyone. Suddenly, they noticed a flying figure in front of the moon which they thought that's Nyx and another figure by the building.

"How come this kind of figure be Nyx and Messiah?" Junpei asked. Minako felt silent from Junpei's question since she witnessed Messiah's arrival.

"That's the real Messiah... And I was that figure by the building..." Minako thought. Suddenly, everyone was shocked at Minako which made her curious.

"M-Minako!" Junpei screamed.

"What?" Minako asked. Then, Makoto pointed something behind her. As she turned around, she saw Messiah, the flying figure in the newspaper.

"Ah... It's you..." Minako greeted.

"It's good to see you again, Princess..." Messiah spoke which shocked the others.

"T-That thing talked!?!?!?" Yukari screamed. Then, Minako threw her knives to discipline her team.

"Will you keep it down? You will attract people here." Minako said.

"Don't worry, dear friends... I'm here to give the princess additional information regarding Nyx... The Mother of Death." Messiah said.

"Mother of Death?" Makoto asked. Then, Minako took the Arcana Card 'Death' that shine and showed it to her team.

"A Card? Is this some kind of a joke?" Junpei asked with humor.

"You think this is a joke..." Minako said with her eyes shine which scared him.