Real Culprit

September 6, 2009

Tatsumi Memorial Hospital

After School

Mitsuru, Akihiko, and Minako arrived at the hospital where they isolated Chidori. Chidori was furious at Minako since she is the person that Jin mentioned.

"YOU!!! YOU'RE THE PRINCESS THAT JIN MENTIONED!!!" Chidori screamed.

"As expected... You Strega are obsessed with power just like your leader..." Minako smirked.

"You dare insult Takaya!?!?!" Chidori screamed. Suddenly, Junpei and Yukari interrupted.

"JUPEI, YOU IDIOT!" Yukari screamed.

"How's she?!?!?!" Junpei asked.

"At it again? You really have that nerve to show up after keeping a secret that you met Chidori before?" Akihiko asked.

"Aki, let him talk to her... Maybe that will make her talk." Minako said. Then, Junpei 

"Chidori, are you alright!?!?!" Junpei asked with worry.

"I'm fine... Just a bit sleepy..." Chidori said.

"That's the effect of the tranquilizer that I gave her..." Minako thought.

"Maybe this will wake her up..." Mitsuru said and showed Chidori's Evoker which woke her up.

"MEDEA!!! Give that back to me!!!" Chidori screamed.

"You really have to bring that?" Akihiko asked.

"This is the only way for her to speak..." Mitsuru said.

"Chidori..." Junpei called.

"Junpei, you can wait outside... Let us handle her for now..." Minako said.

"I'll stay... I need to make sure she's okay." Junpei begged. Chidori was staring at him which made Mitsuru curious.

"Maybe, it's best to have Junpei here... Now, let's continue the interrogation... Mitsuru said. Then, Shinjiro arrived.

"Has she talked yet?" Shinjiro asked and Akihiko shook his head. Suddenly, Chidori felt that something choked her.

"Ugh!" She gasped. Suddenly, Minako saw an invisible figure which shocked her.

"Her Persona?" She thought.

"C-Chidori!!!" Junpei called with panic.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY!" Shinjiro screamed and took a pill inside his pocket and forcedly fed Chidori, which made her calm down.

"What are those pills, Shinji?" Akihiko asked.

"These suppressants will calm her down, if she will feel the same incident like today. I'll give the doctor the right meds." Shinjiro said and left. Akihiko followed to confront him.

"Suppressants? Those were pills that suppress someone's persona... Unless..." Minako thought. Suddenly, her vision came where Ken Amada will find out that Shinjiro is his mother's killer. So, she decided to follow the two and make sure that ken was not in that area.

"Iori, are you going home with me?" Mitsuru asked.

"I'll stay here for a bit..." Junpei said. 

"Alright. I'll let Takeba know and leave you be." Mitsuru said and he nodded until she left the room.