Decision

November 1, 2009

Afternoon

Minako and Akihiko received a call from Takeharu Kirijo, Mitsuru's father, about his decision in taking the pill of immortality. Then, Minako texted Shinjiro to meet us at the café at Paulownia Mall

"Thank you for accepting my invitation, Miss Arisato." Takeharu replied.

"It's my honor. Now, as we talked on the phone, do you have a decision with regards to this pill?" Minako asked.

"I already have my answer." Takeharu replied which made the couple curious.

"But before you tell us you're decision, we need to wait for another member who is now part of our team." Akihiko said which made Takeharu wonder who. Then, they saw Shinjiro sat beside him and Minako.

"Hey." Shinjiro greeted which shocked Takeharu.

"Aragaki? Y-You're alive?" Takeharu whispered.

"It's a long story... But one thing sure about is I am now an immortal like these two." Shinjiro said.

"I-I see..." Takeharu sighed.

"So... Mr. Kirijo, what's your decision?" Minako asked.

"I appreciate your offer on taking the pill and the title of Immortal Heir... But I must decline." Takeharu said which shocked the two except Minako.

"What's your reason for declining?" Minako asked.

"There's someone deserving for that title and that person will drink that pill. And I know that you know that person that I'm talking about." Takeharu said.

"Mitsuru-senpai..." Minako thought.

"Are you sure with the decision?" Akihiko asked.

"Yes. Besides, there will be a time that I will die soon, she will inherit all my assets and the Kirijo group. She will continue the legacy of the Kirijo Family." Takeharu explained.

"Very well... I will accept your decision. And when the time comes, you tell her that." Minako said and Takeharu nodded.

"I will respect your decision." Akihiko replied.

"If the Princess will agree, I won't intervene." Shinjiro replied with a smirk.

"Very well, this was a great talk. Thank you for the time. I'll go ahead now, and tell my regards to Mitsuru." Takeharu replied and Minako nodded then he left. 

"Any new lists, Shinji?" Minako asked and Shinjiro gave her a long list of people desperate for the pill.

"Most of them are from Strega. Including Takaya and Jin." Shinjiro said which made Akihiko mad.

"That sh!t won't stop messing up with my wife." Akihiko said.

"Shall we head out?" Minako asked.

"Can we go to Hagakure first, Love?" Akihiko asked.

"Sure. I am getting hungry." Minako replied. 

"Minako, is it okay to transfer my stuff at your brother's place? I'm going to move out now." Shinjiro asked.

"You can. He will be happy seeing you there." Minako answered.

"Great. I'll be leaving by the time we head out and fix my stuff." Shinjiro said.

"Alright. Let's head out now." Minako said and the two nodded until they left the café.