Part Time Training

Lunchtime

Mitsuru, Akihiko, and Minako were called at the Principal's office which made them curious on what will they talk about.

"Part time training?" Mitsuru asked.

"Indeed. With your excellent results of all of your grades, you three can manage both academics and non-academics. So, I would propose an early part time training for you three." The principal replied.

"And this part time training will be graded in one subject, which is the internship?" Minako asked.

"Wise thinking, Miss Arisato. You really are a child genius." The principal applaude.

"Well, if there will be a finalized schedule, especially if the schedule is early, we can take it." Akihiko said.

"Early Part time training? Isn't that too risky to Arisato?" Mitsuru asked.

"Senpai, don't worry about me. Whether the schedule is early or late, I can manage." Minako said with a smile.

"Then, is it a yes?" The principal asked and the three nodded in reply.

"Alright. You three were assigned here as directed by the person in charge with your training. Wish you three a best of luck." The principal said as he gave three letters to them. Then, the three stood up, bowed, and left the office. Before they head to their rooms, Mitsuru checked the letter they received.

"What?" Mitsuru gasped which made the couple worry.

"What is it, Mitsuru?" Akihiko asked.

"The location of our training..." Mitsuru said.

"What does the letter say? Where was the training located?" Minako asked.

"Evoker Production Lab?" Mitsuru answered with doubt which shocked Minako and Akihiko.

"My father's lab? Why there?" Minako asked. Then, the two opened their letters and the content is also the same as Mitsuru's.

"The three of us will be working at that place... Under your father, Mitsuru." Akihiko said.

"Let's discuss this later at the dorm. I'll see you guys there." Mitsuru said and she left.

"Did father planned this?" Mitsuru thought.

After School

Hagakure Ramen

Makoto, Yukari, Junpei, Fuuka, and Aigis, were on their way to have ramen at Hagakure.  As they arrive, they saw Shinjiro standing in front of Hagakure.

"Hey, isn't that Shinjiro-senpai?" Junpei asked.

"Oh yeah! It is Shinjiro-senpai." Fuuka said.

"Shinjiro-senpai!" Yukari called which made Shinjiro look at them as they approach him.

"It's you kids. What are you guys doing here?" He asked.

"The guys were hungry and they decided to eat here. I was just dragged by them..." Makoto said which made Shinjiro smile a bit at him.

"I see..." Shinjiro replied.

"What brings you here, Shinjiro-san?" Aigis asked.

"Just having some fresh air." Shinjiro replied.

"Yuka-tan! Fuuka-chan! Ai-chan! Let's head inside!" Junpei said and dragged the girls inside.

"A-Alright!" Fuuka answered and they head inside with Aigis.