Kyoto Trip

November 17, 2009

Kyoto

Morning

Everyone arrived at Kyoto for their School Trip. Minako, Yukari, Aigis, Fuuka, and Mitsuru arrived first from the train.

"Finally! Breeze of Kyoto!" Yukari said.

"There's a hot spring that we can visit!" Fuuka said.

"So, this is Kyoto? I should snap some photos in my memory bank." Aigis said.

"Say, do you plan on travelling here, Minako?" Mitsuru asked.

"Hopefully..." Minako said. Then, Makoto, Junpei, Akihiko, and Ryoji arrived.

"Ah! It's Yuka-tan and the girls!" Junpei called and approached the girls.

"What happened to you? You look pale." Fuuka asked.

"Not much... I just had a motion sickness..." Junpei said. Then, Akihiko hugged Minako as his greeting.

"How are you feeling?" Akihiko asked.

"I'm alright..." Minako answered.

"Akihiko, is Aragaki with you?" Mitsuru asked.

"Shinji? He's not with me. Why did you ask?" Akihiko whispered. Suddenly, the three felt a familiar presence and they saw Shinjiro in disguise by the souvenir shop.

"Takeba, are you guys going to your room?" Mitsuru asked.

"Yeah. Are you going somewhere? We can bring both your stuff and Minako's stuff upstairs." Yukari said.

"That's a great idea. Since the five of us are roommates, we can go ahead." Fuuka said.

"This way! ~~~" Junpei said while trying to flirt.

"You know it's lonely to be alone in the room without a girl." Ryoji said.

"I'll be coming with you then, Makoto-san." Aigis said and tried to approach him.

"Alright, that's it!!! Aigis, girls' room! Junpei and Ryoji, guys room! I'll go ahead now!" Makoto said in a pissed tone from their bickering.

"M-Makoto-kun!" Ryoji said with worry and followed him. 

"MAKOTO!!!" Junpei called and followed them as well.

"M-Makoto-san..." Aigis called with worry. She tried to follow him, but Minako stopped her.

"My brother will be upset if you don't follow him... It's best that you step away first..." Minako said.

"You heard the leader, Aigis. Let's go!" Yukari said and left along with Fuuka and Aigis. As the others left, Shinjiro approached the three.

"Do you see anything suspicious?" Minako whispered.

"Regarding the people wanting the pill, there are bunch last night. But they are not like Strega." Shinjiro replied.

"Aside from that, something's off about Aigis and Ryoji..." Akihiko said which made Mitsuru curious.

"We've already met Ryoji before..."Minako said which made the three shocked.

"You've met Ryoji?" Akihiko asked.

"We already met him... Six years ago." Minako answered. 

"Six years ago??? You mean the day that you early awaken your power?" Akihiko asked and Minako nodded.

"Then this means... He's a Shadow?" Mitsuru asked.