Joining SEES

April 18, 2009

Makoto woke up from his slumber and saw white ceilings and floors which he found out that he is in a hospital.

"Yuki-kun! You're awake! Thank goodness..." Yukari said and assisted Makoto to sit up.

"Yukari-san... W-Where am I?" Makoto asked.

"This is Tatsumi Port Memorial Hospital. It's a short walk from the station." Yukari said.

"Where's Minako and the senpais? I haven't seen them visiting me..." Makoto asked.

"Senpai and Minako were at the dorm. Akihiko-senpai broke his ribs during the fight. And Minako had bandages on her left arm and right wrist." Yukari said which made Makoto worried..

"Injured?!?!?! W-Was is bad?" Makoto asked.

"The doctor said that her left arm need to recover from her fall. As for her right wrist, it was a sprain." Yukari explained. Then, Makoto sighed in relief, until he remembered that night a creature appeared in their dorm.

"Yukari-san, about the other night, what are those creatures that we encounter?" Makoto asked.

"Oh! The creatures that attacked the whole Tatsumi Port Island, they are called Shadows. And the power you used, we call it Persona." Yukari said.

"So now it's clear about the gun I used..." Makoto said then Minako arrived with bandages on her arm and wrist.

"MINAKO!" Makoto called.

"Mako-nii." Minako called and hugged her brother.

"I'm glad your okay. How are you feeling? Your arms... How long will that take to recover?" Makoto asked and held his sister's hands.

"Maybe around a month or two, this will be good." Minako said. Then, Mitsuru, Akihiko, and Ikutsuki arrived.

"Yuki-kun, I'm sure that you're aware of the current about the Dark Hour." Ikutsuki said and Makoto nodded. Then, Mitsuru gave him the briefcase with a gun and armband with SEES.

"We are known as SEES, Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad. We were enlisted as a school club but suitable for Persona Users like us. And we want you to join us and lend us your strength." Mitsuru said. Then, Makoto looked at her sister.

"I will. Unless my sister joined." Makoto said.

"No need for that condition, Mako-nii. I already joined a week ago." Minako said which made Makoto smiled.

"Then, it's decided. Welcome to the team, Makoto Yuki." Ikutsuki said.

"Since now, we're all here. We can now start the investigation of Tartarus and about the infamous Pill of Immortality that the Wild Card Princess and Immortal Prince has." Mitsuru said which made Akihiko and Minako silent. Suddenly, Minako and Akihiko make a scene to escape from the room.

"Mako-nii, if you need me, I'll just be outside to get some fresh air." Minako said.

"Need some company?" Akihiko asked. Minako nodded and they left.

"I guess their not yet fully recovered." Ikutsuki said.

Naganaki Shrine...

Minako and Akihiko went to Naganaki Shrine to get away from the conversation that made them worry.

"Mitsuru's now interested about the Wild Card Princess legend? What's got into her?" Akihiko asked and he noticed Minako's silence.