Shinjiro's Immortality

September 18, 2009

After School

Makoto just finished his class and suddenly he got an alert message that a typhoon will hit the area. 

"A typhoon?" Makoto thought. Until he saw the clouds go dark.

"Crap... This must be what the news said... I better go home now." Makoto said. During walking home, a heavy rain occurred which made him drenched.

"Great! Now, I'm wet! Good thing I put plastic around my things inside the bag." He said and then he ran towards the dorm.

Iwatodai Dorm

Everyone except Makoto already got home from school and Yukari was frustrated that the Culture Festival on the other day will be cancelled due to the typhoon.

"Is everyone here?" Mitsuru asked.

"Fuuka's at her room and Junpei decided to stay at the hospital to take care of Chidori." Yukari replied.

"Mako-nii's not here yet." Minako said which shocked Yukari, Mitsuru, and Shinjiro.

"He's not here yet!?!?!" Mitsuru asked and Minako nodded. Suddenly, Makoto arrived, drenched and soaked,

"There you are!" Minako called.

"We've been looking for you, Makoto-san." Aigis said.

"Arf!" Koromaru barked.

"Hey..." Makoto sighed. He suddenly passed out, but he was luckily caught by Shinjiro.

"I got you, love... I'll take it from here." Shinjiro whispered and Makoto nodded lightly. Shinjiro covered him with a warm towel and carried him bridal style.

"I'll bring him at his room." Shinjiro said and Minako nodded until they head upstairs.

"He must had a very long day..." Akihiko said and Minako nodded. Suddenly, Minako felt a headache which triggers her future vision.

"Minako?" Akihiko called. Then, she saw Ken and Shinjiro talking at the back alley until Takaya appeared shoots Shinjiro while saving Ken. And she saw herself reviving Shinjiro until he became the Immortal Knight.

"Shinji..." Minako thought.

"Love, are you alright?" Akihiko whispered.

"I'm fine... The visions kept on coming..." She said. Then, her Card of Arcana's Fortune and Strength shine bright.

"Two Shadows will appear on the Full Moon." Minako said.

"It means we are getting close..." Akihiko replied and Minako nodded. Suddenly, she saw Ken going upstairs which made her curious.

"I must talk to Shinji about this vision." Minako said and head upstairs.

Second Floor

After Shinjiro took care of the exhausted Makoto, Ken approached him with a serious face.

"Hey kid. Need something to the leader? He's resting at the moment." Shinjiro said.

"I'm not here for Yuki-san... I'm here for you." Ken said which made Shinjiro curious.

"What is it about?" Shinjiro asked.

"On the October 4th... Meet me at the back alley... Don't you dare run away... I'll be waiting." Ken said and head to his room. Then, Shinjiro leaned on the wall, thinking about Ken's proposal.