The Mirror

Minako and Jin are now facing each other after few years not seeing each other.

"Dear Princess!!! We have finally meet! How have you been???" Jin asked desperately.

"I'm doing well. Thanks for asking... You've been away for how many years... This is the first time we see again. And... You look... Different." Minako exclaimed.

"Why that's a compliment from a princess like you..." Jin smiled.

"What are you doing in the middle o the night???" She asked.

"Investigating..." Jin smiled.

"Hmm... It seems that you're going to do something really interesting..." Minako said.

"Well... Not my plan... It's Takaya's plan... For ruling the world with the Tower of Demise." Jin said which made Minako gather new intel. Suddenly, Minako felt another vision where she saw Makoto, Yukari, and Junpei looking at the mirror with no reflection. Then, Akihiko and Makoto were not affected because of their wedding rings.

"Mako-nii and Aki were not affected because they were married." Minako thought.

"Well, here's my cue... I have tasks to do. Have fun!" Minako said and jumped which made Jin run towards her location. As he checked down, Minako wasn't there.

"Where is she???"Jin asked then went back to his companions, pissed.

Front of Shirakawa Boulevard...

As Fuuka and Mitsuru gave backup to the team inside, they received a call from Minako.

"Fuuka, Mitsuru-senpai, you guys there?" Minako asked.

"We can hear you!" Mitsuru said.

"Okay! Tell the team to not look at the mirror! I'll be on my way to their location in a few minutes!" Minako said until the call ended.

"What does it mean, Senpai?" Fuuka asked.

"Not sure. But I think she knows something about the shadow we were facing... Quick, contact the others!" Mitsuru said.

"A-Alright!" Fuuka said as she tried to contact Makoto.

Meanwhile...

Makoto and the team are now facing the Hierophant. Many battles have passed and the shadow is getting weaker.

"It's getting weaker, finish it now!!!" Junpei screamed.

"ALL OUT ATTACK NOW!!!" Makoto screamed and they attacked together until the shadow is defeated.

"Great Job guys! Now,. let's get out of here..." Junpei said. As Makoto held the doorknob, the door won't open.

"What the! It won't open!" Makoto screamed.

"What!?!?!" Yukari screamed.

"Let's find something that would bust us out." Akihiko said and they split up in the room to check the place. Then, Makoto saw a mirror where he didn't see his reflection.

"Guys, look at this..." Makoto said. Then, Junpei and Yukari went at the mirror.

"Wait! Is it just me or the mirror is weird?" Yukari asked. Suddenly, Junpei and Yukari disappeared out o the blue.

"YUKARI! JUNPEI!" Makoto screamed. Then, Akihiko went near Makoto.

"Yuki! What happened?" Akihiko asked.