Mysterious Hotel

Hagakure Ramen

Minako, Akihiko, and Shinjiro were talking about the list of people desperate for the pill.

"It must have increased... Did someone had given any details about us?" Akihiko asked and Shinjiro shook his head as his response.

"Someone we know must have given them... Unless..." Minako said and suddenly stopped.

"Minako?" Akihiko called.

"Shinji, is he here?" Minako asked and Shinjiro nodded.

"They returned." Shinjiro said which made Akihiko confused.

"They? Who's they?" Akihiko asked.

"Jin... Along with his companions..." Shinjiro said which made Akihiko pissed.

"He's going after my wife again?" Akihiko asked.

"Yes. But I don't know when... Just be careful, alright?" Shinjiro said and the couple nodded. Then, Shinjiro stood up to prepare himself to leave.

"You're leaving already?" Akihiko asked.

"I'll check on my wife first before heading to the back alley... There might be people obsessed with the pill... I'll keep you guys posted..." Shinjiro said.

"Alright. Just be careful..." Akihiko said and Shinjiro smiled until he left.

"It seems that these people are still desperate..." Minako said and Akihiko nodded.

"Let's go home now..." Akihiko said. Minako nodded and they left.

Iwatodai Dorm

Makoto, Mitsuru, and Yukari were home after dealing with the catfight at school. Yukari was silent since Makoto confessed that he's married.

"Senpai, if Minako's looking for me, I'll be upstairs..." Makoto said.

"Alright..." Mitsuru said and Makoto head upstairs. As Makoto head to his room, he saw Shinjiro leaning on his door.

"Shinji!" Makoto smiled and Shinjiro smirked. Then, Makoto ran and hugged him very tight.

"How's my wife doing? Is your hand okay?" Shinjiro asked and checked Makoto head to toe.

"I'm fine... Just need a little rest for this hand... Luckily I use right hand." Makoto said and smiled.

"Well... Shall we continue on where we stop?" Shinjiro smirked which made Makoto flushed until they shared a kiss and head inside the room.

Lounge

As Makoto head to his room, Mitsuru saw Yukari crying on the sofa, so she decided to check on her.

"Takeba... You alright?" Mitsuru asked.

"I can't believe this is happening... I just protected him from that sophomore... Even the record given to me said that he doesn't have a lover... But... He's married..." Yukari cried. Then, Minako and Akihiko came home and saw Yukari crying.

"You liked my brother?" Minako asked then the two girls checked on them.

"Yes... I thought I had a chance to love him... But he told me he's married..." She said which made the two shocked.

"We'll check my brother about his hand." Minako said and Mitsuru nodded until the two left. 

"Takeba... There are times that people don't show affection in what you expect... It was their way to deal that kind of situation... Maybe Yuki is a selfless person where he prioritizes others than himself." Mitsuru explained. Then, they stayed at the lounge until Yukari calmed down.