Desperate Chihiro

Makoto and Junpei arrived at the Paulownia Mall as Akihiko said. Then, they saw Akihiko's fans and Minako's fans brawling at the Police Station.

"This must be where Mina-chan and Akihiko-senpai were." Junpei said and Makoto nodded. Suddenly, the fans started running towards the exit, which made them struggle to enter.

"Junpei?" Makoto screamed as he got separated  from him. Suddenly, someone pulled him on the side and he saw Shinjiro protecting him.

"Shinji?" Makoto called.

"Hang on tight. You might get hurt." Shinjiro whispered and hugged Makoto very tight, as the crowd is still full of students. Minutes later, the crowd of students are gone. So, Shinjiro released Makoto and check on him.

"You alright?" Shinjiro asked while checking on Makoto. Makoto nodded and made Shinjiro sigh in relief.

"Minako and Aki are now at the police station, if you and the idiot were looking for them. I'll be waiting for you in your room. Be careful, Love..." Shinjiro said and kissed Makoto before he left. As Makoto saw Shinjiro leave, he saw Junpei coming to his direction.

"MAKOTO!!!" Junpei screamed.

"Junpei..." Makoto called.

"Whew... Thank goodness you're here. I thought you got caught in that brutal chaos of fans. Anyways, your sister and Akihiko-senpai might be waiting for us. Let's go!" Junpei said and Makoto nodded until they went to the police station. 

Evening

Iwatodai Dorm

Makoto went early after meeting with Akihiko and Minako at the Police Station. As  he arrived in the dorm, he went straight to his dorm where he saw Shinjiro standing by the window.

"Hey smurf... You kept me waiting or too long..." Shinjiro smirked. Makoto locked the door and hugged Shinjiro. 

"How's your secret mission that my sister gave, Shinji?" Makoto asked.

"Well, just the usual... But this time, almost 50% of the population were desperate for the pill." Shinjiro said. Then, he carried Makoto bridal style and lied him on his bed.

"Will you be alright?" Shinjiro asked while taking Makoto's clothes off. Makoto nodded and kissed Shinjiro until they had a steamy moment together.

April 24, 2009

After School

Minako received a text from Makoto that he joined Kendo Club. She was excited to see his brother socialize with other people. As she was about to go to the gymnasium, she bumped into Akihiko.

"Aki!" She called.

"Minako! Good thing you're here." Akihiko said which made Minako wonder.

"What is it?" Minako asked.

"Well, there are lots of boys and girls who wanted to join our club." Akihiko said.

"Lemme guess... The fan club?" Minako asked and Akihiko nodded.

"Did Coach told you that our tryouts will be extended?" Minako asked again and Akihiko nodded again.

"Well... I guess we have no choice." Minako thought.

"Anyways, you're going to check your brother?" Akihiko asked and she nodded.