The Voice

Iwatodai Dorm

Evening

Makoto and the others arrived at the dorm safely and took care of Minako, who is unconscious. Akihiko lied her down on the sofa as Makoto placed a pillow for her head.

"Any update?" Mitsuru asked.

"Still unconscious..." Yukari said.

"I see... Iori, go get some more water..." Mitsuru said.

"On it, Senpai..." Junpei said and went to the kitchen.

"Minako..." Makoto thought. As minutes passed, Minako woke up.

"Ngh... W-What happened?" Minako asked which made Akihiko and Makoto sighed in relief.

"Sis!" Makoto called and hugged his sister gently.

"Thank goodness you're okay..." Akihiko said and kissed his wife's hand. Then, the doctor arrived to check on her.

"How is she, doctor?" Mitsuru asked the doctor.

"She just passed out due to stress. But things will be fine as long as there's someone to take care of her." The doctor said.

"Maybe because Summer's coming and the heat gets worse..." Junpei said.

"Junpei has a point though..." Yukari replied.

"Whatever the reason is, I'm just glad that she's okay." Mitsuru said and the two agreed.

"I'll go ahead now, Miss Mitsuru." The doctor said and left. Then, the three approached Minako.

"How are you feeling, Minako?" Yukari asked.

"I'm fine... It's just I  felt a strong presence a while ago before I pass out." Minako replied which made the others curious.

"What presence?" Mitsuru asked.

"It's like... Someone's calling for help..." Minako said which made them shocked.

"Calling for help? You mean like a spirit?" Junpei asked and Yukari smacked his head like crazy.

"Let her continue, Stupei!" Yukari spoke.

"Not a spirit... But... A real person..." She said which made Mitsuru curious.

"Sis, do you know the name of that person?" Makoto asked.

"Fuuka Yamagishi of 2 - E." Minako replied and the whole team is in shock.

"F-Fuuka?" Yukari asked and Minako nodded.

"So that's the voice I heard inside my mind..." Akihiko thought.

"Any visions you encountered?" Mitsuru asked.

"Two shadows will appear on the same day... And that's where Fuuka will awaken her power..." Minako said.

"It means Akihiko-senpai was right. She is the new candidate." Yukari said and Minako nodded.

"When was this day to occur that vision?" Mitsuru asked.

"On the Full Moon of June..." Minako said which made Akihiko wonder.

"On the full moon..." Mitsuru mumbled.

"Then, we need to train more." Junpei said.

"We can go to Tartarus tonight. If you guys want..." Makoto suggested.