Thank You

August 8, 2009

Evening

Everyone including the new members Ken and Koromaru were having a meeting at the Command Room to give updates about the recent findings about the Dark Hour.

"It seems that everyone's here. Shall we start today's agenda?" Ikutsuki said.

"Alright. So, we already defeated eight Shadows... Only four left. Aside from that, we are recruiting more Persona-users in our dorm..." Mitsuru said.

"The next full moon will be at the 5th of September. I am prepared for the training, Makoto-san." Aigis responded.

"Thanks for the effort, Aigis. But let's rest for now." Makoto said.

"Let us also include our first encounter with the team called Strega." Yukari said which shocked Shinjiro and Minako.

"That's the group where Jin belongs..." Minako thought.

"Those bastards were the ones who locked us up!!!" Junpei screamed.

"But we were rescued by Shinjiro-san and Minako-san. So, we are safe, Junpei-san." Aigis replied.

"Yeah. We were grateful for saving us, Minako-chan." Fuuka said and Minako nodded.

"The guy with glasses also mentioned that he is looking for his dear princess. Who is the princess that he mentioned? It must be a very important person." Yukari asked which made Makoto pissed off.

"Minako." Makoto said which made the others curious.

"Minako-chan? Why is she involved here?" Fuuka asked.

"She is the dear princess that Jin wanted." Akihiko answered which shocked everyone except Mitsuru, Shinjiro, Makoto, and Ikutsuki.

"Why would that guy wanted Minako-san?!?!?!" Ken asked and suddenly hugged Minako.

"Did Ken just hugged my wife?" Akihiko thought.

"Takeba, do you remember the time she fainted before Yuki summoned his Persona? That was on April." Mitsuru asked.

"Yes, I remember. What was that about?" Yukari asked.

"She has a gift of future vision where she foresees an exact turn of events everytime her headaches appear." Mitsuru said.

"You mean... They were after her ability?" Fuuka asked and Minako nodded in reply even though that is not the real reason.

"So, besides destroying the Dark Hour, we are protecting your sister from those thugs? This will be interesting!!!" Junpei smiled.

"I'll make sure no one will take my sister!" Makoto said.

"But who are the members of Strega?" Yukari asked. Then, Minako took photos and hand over a newspaper at the table.

"What are those, Minako?" Makoto asked.

"These are the pictures of the people called Strega..." Minako answered.

"Wait! They are now now looking for members!?!?! This is insane!!!" Akihiko said in a pissed tone.

"Takaya Sakaki, their leader or so-called God... Jin Shirato, the hacker... Chidori Yoshino, the death girl... These were the members of Strega..." Mitsuru said.

"Look at this! They are also in the incident two years ago regarding the death in an abandoned town." Junpei said as he read the newspaper which shocked Ken.