New Immortal

July 18, 2009

Afternoon

The professor announced that if someone is done with the exam, they can leave the room. With that, Makoto finished early because he answered the test confidently thanks to his sister's help.

"Finally, I can breathe..." Makoto said as he got out of the room and head outside of the building. Then, he saw Minako and Akihiko waiting.

"Aki-senpai! Sis!" Makoto called.

"Hey brother!" Minako greeted.

"Hey Yuki, how's exams?" Akihiko asked.

"A bit tough but I managed to answer all of the questions." Makoto said.

"That's good news, brother." Minako said.

"Were you guys here earlier?" Makoto asked.

"Yeah. Besides, the Chairman wanted to meet us here. He said that there's a candidate with potential." Akihiko said which shocked Makoto.

"A new candidate? That's new." Makoto thought.

"We can wait for the others to meet this new candidate." Minako suggested.

"That seems nice. We can wait them here since they are not yet done with their exams." Makoto said and the couple agreed.

"Anyways, did Shinji responded to your texts, Yuki?" Akihiko asked.

"Yeah. He's been keeping me updated. But, I left my phone at the dorm, as of today." Makoto replied.

"Well, he texted me that he will wait for you at your room." Akihiko said.

"Oh sure! Just tell him that we will be home after school. Make sure that he locks the door if I'm not yet home." Makoto said and Akihiko nodded.

After School

Exams had ended and Junpei, Yukari, and Fuuka arrived as the three waited for them.

"Hey guys." Minako greeted.

"Finally! Exams is done, time to go for a vacation!" Junpei screamed.

"Heh! That sounds confident of you." Yukari smirked.

"The exam sure is difficult to us... But thanks to Minako-chan, we answered some of the answers from the notes she gave us." Fuuka said. Suddenly, Fuuka's classmate, Natsuki Moriyama, went towards their group.

"Hey Fuuka, are you going home now? I was about to ask you to hang out..." Natsuki asked.

"We can hang out. Guys, I'll go ahead. I'll see you guys at the dorm." Fuuka said.

"Sure." They replied and the two schoolmates left the campus.

"Friendship really does sound wonderful to the youth like you guys." A familiar voice said which made the five flinch and they saw the chairman and an elementary student beside him.

"Mr. Chairman! What are you doing here?" Junpei asked.

"I'm here to introduce you guys to the new candidate." Ikutsuki said.

"Hello." The familiar boy said which shocked the couple.

"Ken!?!?!?" Minako thought in shock.

"Hi Ken-kun." Yukari greeted.

"He's the new candidate?" Akihiko asked.

"Yes. Although he may be an elementary student, but he already has a potential." Ikutsuki said.