Shadows and Full Moon

June 20, 2009

After School

Yukari, Junpei, and Makoto were preparing their stuff before they head home, then Mitsuru came in and talked to the three.

"Mind if I interrupt?" Mitsuru asked which made Junpei flinch.

"Sure thing, Senpai... What is it?" Makoto replied.

"The Chairman will be visiting the dorms. Come to the 4th floor when you three arrive home. I told Fuuka and Minako about this. See you there." Mitsuru said until she left.

Well, this might be an important one. Let's go." Yukari said and left. And the two boys followed.

Iwatodai Dorm

As Minako and Fuuka arrived first at the dorm, they saw a white dog standing beside the staircase. Suddenly, Fuuka approached it.

"Hi Koro-chan!" Fuuka called and the white dog wagged its tail and greeted Fuuka. 

"You know this dog, Fuuka-san?" Minako asked.

"Why yes! This is Koromaru, a dog who always visits the shrine. Koro-chan, say hi to Minako-chan." Fuuka said and the dog barked. As Minako and the dog stared at each other, Minako felt a vision about it where the dog will summon a persona in front of a shrine on a moon not full, and he will be injured.

"Ahh!!!" Minako sighed in pain and kneeled while holding her head. Suddenly, the dog approached Minako.

"Minako-chan!!!" Fuuka screamed. 

"I'm alright..." She said then stared at the dog and smiled.

"You will be a great protector, Koro-chan..." Minako said and Koromaru barked until Minako passed out. 

"MINAKO-CHAN!" Fuuka screamed. Luckily, Akihiko arrived by the time Minako passed out.

"Akihiko-senpai!" Fuuka called.

"Don't worry. I'll take it from here." Akihiko said.  Then, Yukari, Junpei, and Makoto arrived and saw Minako passed out.

"Minako!" Makoto called and approached Akihiko.

"You guys go ahead to the 4th floor. I'll take it from here." Akihiko said and head inside.

"She must have been through a lot..." Yukari said.

"Makoto, are you sure that it's okay that Senpai takes care of your sister?" Junpei asked and Makoto nodded.

"Well, they always train in their club since she was a kid. So, it's normal for them to be that close." Makoto said which made Junpei nod.

"Wait what!?!?!?!" They asked which made Koromaru and Makoto shocked.

"Oh I haven't told you, didn't I?" Makoto asked as he showed his phone. It shows their picture during Minako's training with Akihiko.

"Woah! Akihiko-senpai is lucky!" Fuuka said.

"So that's why they were close..." Yukari added.

"I'll tell the details later... For now, let's head back." Makoto said and the three nodded.

"Bye Koro-chan!" Fuuka said and the four head inside while Koromaru left.

Evening

Minako's Room