Makoto's Ability

April 10, 2009

Makoto was brought to the hospital as he was still unconscious. Minako was the one watching him while treating her arms with ice pack. Akihiko already contacted Shinjiro about what happened, so he already entered the room.

"Shinji..." Minako called.

"Hey kiddo.." Shinjiro greeted.

"You can see him before other people might see you here... Anyways, how did you know that something happened to Mako-nii?" Minako asked.

"I came as soon as Aki told me." Shinjiro said and sat down near his wife.

"He was unconscious by the time he awakened his Persona." Minako said.

"I'm sure Mitsuru will convince you guys to join... If so, I'll be a look out for you three... You, Aki, and Makoto..." Shinjiro said and brushed Makoto's silky blue hair.

"Shinji-san..." Minako said.

"How are you? Got results from those bruises?" Shinjiro asked.

"Not yet..." Minako answered.

"Akihiko is having a check-up a while ago. It turns out he broke one of his ribs." Shinjiro said.

"I see." Minako replied. Then, the doctor that will check up on Minako came.

"Miss Arisato, it's time for your check up." The doctor said and Minako followed him outside. Suddenly, Shinjiro felt a heavy ache on his body.

"Ngh! N-Not now!" Shinjiro said and drank a pill that suppresses persona and became calm again. Then, Akihiko arrived from his checkup.

"Shinji, there you are! I thought that you left. Wait! Where's Minako?" Akihiko said and asked.

"She was called by the doctor to check on her a while ago." Shinjiro replied. Then, they heard Mitsuru's voice from outside.

"Doc, how are the patients?" Mitsuru asked from outside.

"Crap! Mitsuru's here?!?!" Shinjiro whispered.

"You need to go now or else she'll see you." Akihiko said and Shinjiro nodded. Before he leave through the window, he kissed Makoto on his forehead and jump. Then, Mitsuru and Yukari came in to check on the three of us.

"Senpai, is he awake? And where's Minako?" Yukari asked.

"Yuki is not yet awake... As for Minako, she is still having a check up." He replied. Then, Minako arrived with a bandage on her left arm and on her right wrist.

"Minako!" Akihiko called.

"Hey... Did I miss something?" Minako asked.

"Not much. Well, since you're here, I wanted to give you this..." Mitsuru said and showed a briefcase with an armband but without a gun, which made Yukari shocked.

"W-Wait! W-Where's her Evoker?" Yukari asked.

"It's fine... Maybe it got delayed, so this is fine." Minako made an excuse which convinced Yukari.

"Besides, how will she fight with bandages on both arms." Mitsuru said which made Yukari face palm.

"So, is it a yes?" Mitsuru asked and Minako nodded then took the case. Akihiko stood up and patted Minako's head.

"Welcome aboard." Akihiko said.

"What about Mako-nii?" Minako asked.

"We'll wait for him to wake up before recruiting him." Mitsuru said.