Sneak In

Iwatodai Dorm

The three arrived home after Shinjiro texted them. As they entered inside Makoto's room, Shinjiro is with Minako's kids and Margaret.

"Mother! Uncle Mako! Uncle Aki!/ Mama! Uncle Mako! Papa!" Michiro and Akiko greeted as they hugged their mother.

"Hey kids." Minako smiled and hugged them back. Akihiko patted his kid's head.

"It's good to see you, Love." Makoto greeted and hugged Shinjiro.

"Hey Love." Shinjiro greeted and kissed Makoto's forehead.

"So, what brings the kids here, Margaret?" Minako asked.

"Well, they just finished their school and we found out that these two were doing more than well in class. Both of them were the highest in their years." Margaret reported which made Minako happy. The two young dads were shocked on what she said.

"Now that is a good news! These two really have the brain of a mother." Makoto said.

"Akiko is the mix of Akihiko and Minako. While Michiro looks like his dad more but with Minako's eyes." Margaret replied which made Makoto and Minako agree.

"Oh yeah! Michiro has the eyes of pipsqueak..." Shinjiro thought.

"You two really are something. And I'm proud of you two." Minako smiled and hugged her children.

"Anyways, what brings you here, Shinji?" Akihiko asked.

"I heard about the girl named Fuuka Yamagishi. You two communicated with her?" Shinjiro asked and the couple nodded.

"It seems another mission will be executed. You'll be needing this, Master Akihiko." Margaret said and gave him the chimes.

"Chimes?" Makoto asked.

"Those were not ordinary chimes... it will ring if the target was found... You can use that to find Fuuka!" Minako said.

"It seems that your future vision improved really well, Princess. I'm impressed." Margaret said.

"Since there are eleven here, Makoto and the other two or three will take one chime each. Minako will keep the others." Makoto suggested.

"I agree on that." Akihiko added and gave the chimes to Minako.

"Oh! Look at the time, the kids need to get some rest for their training with Theodore." Margaret said and the kids went along.

"See you soon Mother!/Mama! Uncle Mako! Bye Uncle Aki!/Papa! Bye Father!/Uncle Shinji!" Minako's kids waved goodbye to them and left.

"Are you guys ready?" Minako asked and the three boys nodded.

"I'll be your lookout outside of Tartarus... Just be safe, you three..." Shinjiro said and the three nodded.

"Mitsuru will be home in a few minutes... They might see you..." Minako said.

"I'll hide him for now. You guys entertain Mitsuru-senpai." Makoto said and they went to his room. As the two head in Makoto's room, Shinjiro locked the door and pinned Makoto on the wall.

"S-Shinji?" Makoto called.

"I'm turned on now..." Shinjiro said and gave Makoto a deep kiss. Makoto kissed him back and Shinjiro bit his neck which made it bleed.

"Urgh!" Makoto gasped in pain and Shinjiro licked his neck which made him shiver.

"Sorry about that..." Shinjiro smirked which made Makoto blushed.