Minako's Vision

April 9, 2009

Early Morning

Makoto woke up very early and remembered his dream that he met Igor and Elizabeth in the Velvet Room. Suddenly, he received a call from Yukari.

"Yukari's calling? What does she want for me?" Makoto thought as he left her call hanging. Then, Yukari called again, so he answered.

"Yukari?" Makoto called.

"Bro, are you at home?" Minako asked. Makoto was shocked hearing his sister.

"Minako? Is that you? Why are you using Yukari's phone?" Makoto asked.

"I left my phone at my desk since the battery died." Minako replied.

"I see. Then, why did you call me?" Makoto asked again.

"Mitsuru-senpai, left you something at the lounge. It will help you with your IQ. Don't forget to drink it before going to school." Minako said.

"I'll check that later. I need to get ready first. See you there." Makoto said and hung up. As he went to the lounge, he saw the drink that Minako mentioned. So, he decided to drink it before going to school.

"Weird... Why does this drink taste familiar?" Makoto thought. Then, he shook his head and head to school. 

After School

Makoto, Junpei, and Yukari are now having a chat together after the lecture from Mr. Ekoda.

"*Yawn* Can't believe that I slept at Ekoda's lecture." Junpei complained as he got hit on a head.

"That happens when you sleep in class. Be like Yuki-kun, even if he's a transfer student, he's attentive." Yukari said. 

"What?! I was attentive!" Junpei complained.

"But he's like Minako-chan that had overloads before." Yukari replied which shocked Junpei.

"What!?!?! You got overloads in your previous school?" Junpei asked.

"Y-Yeah. I did that during my middle school days by the time I got failed subjects, but I managed to pass it, so it's no brainer." Makoto said. 

"LUCKY YOU!" Junpei said. Suddenly, they heard Mitsuru's scream.

"Arisato!" Mitsuru screamed which made Makoto shocked.

"Minako?" Makoto whispered and went out to check.

"Yuki-kun!/Makoto!" Yukari and Junpei called and followed Makoto. As the three got out of the room, they saw Minako collapsed on the floor.

"Arisato! Are you alright?" Mitsuru asked but she is not responding.

"Senpai! What happened?" Makoto asked.

"She was just walking here. Then suddenly collapsed in front of your room." Mitsuru said.

"Why she has red marks on her arm?" Yukari asked as we saw a red marks on her arm.

"Call Akihiko-senpai. He needs to know this." Makoto said as she tried to wake her sister up.

"Let's take her to the hospital to check her up." Mitsuru said and Makoto nodded. Then, he carried her sister while Yukari helped Makoto bringing their stuff and left. Suddenly, a brunette appeared from the Student Council Room.

"Yuki-kun?" She called as she heard his voice from the distance. So, she decided to follow them.