Strega

August 6, 2009

Dark Hour

Days have passed, Minako just recovered from her passing out. Akihiko was by her side taking care of her. 

"Are you sure you're not going?" Akihiko asked.

"I'm sure, Love... And if something bad happened, let me know." Minako said.

"I'll let Makoto know about this... Just get some rest, alright?" Akihiko said and Minako nodded until he kissed her forehead before leaving the room.

Command Room

"Yamagishi, any update?" Mitsuru asked.

"It was in a something like a basement... With tanks and cannons?" Fuuka said.

"It must be something like a military basement." Yukari said and Fuuka nodded.

"Well then, let's get going." Makoto said and everyone nodded.

"Wait! Minako-chan's not coming?" Fuuka asked and Akihiko shook his head.

Inside of Basement

Everyone except Minako arrived at the location of the shadow to check on the shadow that they will defeat.

"This is it.. The Shadow must be inside here..." Fuuka said. 

"Minako is right... The shadow is in here..." Makoto thought.

"WELL DONE!" An unfamiliar guy said which made the team turn around and saw two people behind the door.

"This is the first time we meet in person... My name's Takaya, and I'm sure some of you met him, but this is Jin. We are the group called Strega." The guy named Takaya said. Then, Akihiko got pissed at Jin knowing that he is interested in Minako.

"What do you want from us!?!?!?!" Yukari asked.

"Simple. We'll just request you all to stop this nonsense and everything will be fine." Takaya said.

"Also, I would like you to hand over the dear princess that I wanted to have." Jin said which made Akihiko and Makoto pissed at him.

"You dare touch her, I'll  make sure you'll regret it!!!" Makoto screamed.

"And we'll never accept your request!!! This is the reason why we are dealing with these shadows!!!" Yukari screamed.

"Hmph... They don't know anything about their ability." Takaya thought.

"The Tower of Demise will never accept the likes of you!!!!" Takaya screamed.

"Wait and see... Anyways... Have fun there!" Jin laughed as he closed the door of the base.

"D@mn it! We're stuck here!" Junpei said.

"There is nothing to worry, Junpei-san. We will be alright." Aigis said which made Yukari pissed.

"The Shadow is now moving! We need to catch up on it!" Fuuka said.

"Alright. Aigis, Junpei, Yukari, with me. Aki-senpai, call my sister and tell her about our situation." Makoto said.

"Alright." The four mentioned responded.

"Good luck, Yuki-kun." Fuuka said and the four entered inside the basement. Then, Akihiko used his phone to call his wife at tell her their situation.